Going to Green Day in May in Quebec

apsham

I've only seen Green Day once. It was before Warning was released and it was ok. Most of the Liveshows i've seen from them on Video seem to have been great though. I suppose i was just unlucky. I'm not a big fan of my chemical romance either, and i think they are worse live then on the record. Still i've never stopped going to a concert of a band i liked just because i didn't like the rest of the bands playing in the show. Actually is something i never understood, when people say they love X band but they won't go because Y is playing too. Who cares? i'm there to see X and i won't lose the chance of seeing them just because some other band is playing. That's how i feel about it.

seats aren't great? what you mean by that..sorry if it is a dumb question which probably is :blush: