Official F1 2005 Season Thread

FLiam

Jordan and Minardi are massivly off the pace, was it only 14 laps in when Albers got lapped?

Good on Fisichella, not exactly the most difficult win but he done well. I was sad not to see DC on the poduim after what was a great performance from Red Bull Racing.

Fisichella for champion this year?

If he can perform like that, then, he'll win it. I'm sure Massa only pitted once, too. Unlucky for Schuey, smart move by Button at the end, too.

---

Forgot to say, hugely impressed with how RBRs cars performed. Coulthard did well.

Edited by Summers

I think it's more to do with the drivers than people realise. Or I've read the situation wrong. Schumachwer would still be around the top ten if he was in a Minardi. Because he's the best driver.

This is partially why Minardi and Jordan are not going to get any points. Shit car with rookie driver = .....

I'm fancying the Toyota boys to do well this year, along with DC. Not championship well, but point scoring well. Toyota has got two awesome drivers.

I'm gonna watch as much of the highlights as I can though before the Everton/Blackburn game.

Schumacher in a minardi wouldn't do any better than the ones they have there. He would possibly beat a jordan now and then and most likely beat his teammate every race, but it would be impossible with that car to do any better. Just like any other minardi driver he would only have the chance to score points if there were 10 cars finishing. Cars mean a lot in F1. Not in F3,F3000,Nissan,Opel, or the rest, but in F1 there are big difference between cars. And the minardi is 2 laps behind the jordan who are a lap behind the rest. For as good as he is, he isn't superman.