March Contest

Rules: Imagine two big brand names that you'd never think would have any contact suddenly formed an alliance. I want you to design the front of the box/can/bottle/package of the new product being put out. You get to choose the two brands and invent the product made between them. For example I may choose to link up Heinz and Kellogs and make the front for a box of Coco Beanz. Be creative. Anyone confused just ask in this thread.

Size: no larger than 600x600

Colour Scheme: Suitable to the product

Text: The name of the product, obviously.

Other Info: You should include the logos of the two brands or if you wish you could merge them together somehow. It's up to you.

DEADLINE: March 31st. Doesn't matter about timezones, you have plenty of time, there should be no late entries.

Below is the blah you should already know.

DO...

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

DON'T...

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until March 28th and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead. Judges will be chosen afterward

From the makers of Nyquil and everyone's favorite Beer (opinions may vary) comes a new product that kids will absolutely adore! Vicks and Budweiser, respectively, bring to you Knocked Out, the brand new fruit juice that packs a punch! Tell mom to pack it into your lunchbox as soon as possible, kids! You're not going to want to miss out on this watermelon flavored beverage with 75% real juice!

(Feast your eyes on the ugliest juice box ever...)

post-61-1109904375_thumb.jpg

post-61-1109904375_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Three fucking entries? Props to the guys who posted but I expected more... :( I feel like I wasted those rules.

Fourstarfizzle and I are judging, so we need two others. If you want to (come on, there's only 3 to judge) then PM me your results. Ta.

I'm sorry I didn't get anything out, but every time I tried to come up with something I thought it sucked x_o

I picked a bad time to get into a creative slump with my graphics, I loved those rules :(