What Is It?

You assume correctly.

That's so very, very cool. There's at least one familiar face here.

EDIT: And pertaining to the thread topic: I don't think its really supposed to be anything. Its not one of those stupid Magic Eye things. Paidy just created something, and wanted to know how others felt about it. There is no one right answer, take whatever you want from it. But I don't think Paidy wants me to speak for him/her, so that's just my opinion.

Edited by Sweet Holy Moses

You assume correctly.

EDIT: And pertaining to the thread topic: I don't think its really supposed to be anything. Its not one of those stupid Magic Eye things. Paidy just created something, and wanted to know how others felt about it. There is no one right answer, take whatever you want from it. But I don't think Paidy wants me to speak for him/her, so that's just my opinion.

Sorry for earlier, its just that usually when someone new comes in and bashes a graphic, it's a bitter banned member trying to hide themselves.

No worries. I totally understand where you're coming from. And I apologize if my criticism came across as harsh, but if I dislike something I'm not going to mince words.

EDIT: And I may be new to posting on this board, but I've been around for several years. Just ask Summers.

Edited by Sweet Holy Moses