What Is It?

A randomly thrown together assemblage of elements by someone who should learn that more is not always better. Remove the snow and the stains and you have a decent jumping off point for something less ridiculous and haphazard. But nothing more.

At least that's my opinion.

I'm sorry, which double account did you say you were?

You asked what we thought it was. And I told you what I thought it was. I just figured you wanted us to be honest. I guess you only wanted us to praise your skillz. My bad.

I like it looks like a bunch of White Lighters are orbing into a great canyon . For those that don't know Whitelighter is a higher being on Charmed . they can orb where ever they feel or are needed.

Love the graphic as a whole but I think a good title will make it better

Guest Mike Dude

I like it  looks like a bunch of White Lighters are orbing into a great canyon . For those  that don't know Whitelighter  is a  higher being  on Charmed . they can orb where ever they feel or are needed.

Love the graphic as a whole but  I think a good title will make it better