Club Vs. Country

Guest Blads

I Care More For....  

30 members have voted

1. 1. I Care More For....

• Club
    • Country

Club. Without a doubt. I don't know why, I just feel more passionate about United than Scotland.

If I was Scottish I would say the same thing :P

For me it is definately country over club. As much as I love Orient, its difficult dammit, I support England more. Its just more important

Guest just got wicked

I'll take club over country. My country isn't really the best in the world, so I have to look to the England national side, and there's quite a few people in the lineup that I don't care for. I'm not going to be a complete twat like pigeon and say that I hate the country because I'd be rooting for players that play on rival clubs.

Sure I may hate Liverpool and want to see Owen and Gerrard do poorly in the league, but that gets put aside when they're playing for England because it's the national team, and we should be cheering on the national team. But you can bet when they come out at OT or Anfield against United, I'm sure as hell not going to be rooting for them.

The club however, I care more about, and the games are more readily available over here, so I can keep up better with them. Thus, club gets my vote

I love Bristol Rovers, and I would be a happy motherfucker if Rovers won ANYTHING (just something, the lovable untalented bastards <_< ), but nothing can compare to your country.

Bah. They both have their advantages, so it's a win-win situation. I refuse to choose. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Country!

A world cups or EU champs really bring the people together and everybody wants your team to win. It's just great.

However, I really wanted to lose my Germans in 2002, but they made it to the finals anyway. I hate the way they are playing at the moment and would love to see them kicked out in the first round in Portugal. But I will cheer for them anyway, when they have their first game next Tuesday.

Besides, there's nothing better than watching Gareth Southgate missing his penalty and then seeing Andi Möller hammering his penalty just under the crossbar for the victory. Or Didi Hamann scoring the last goal in Wembley ever. The emotions!!! *runs*

Edited by pens66