Battle, Please

After several months of discussion Avril lavigne , Ashlee Simpson , and Kelly Osbourne have agreed to form a all girl trio and release 3 albums before going back to their single career. You must design the album cover of their first Album together. it must include the name of the album and all three ladies need to be present

Size: 750 x500

limitations : try to keep it relisitc and looking like an actual album cover. band name , album name and etc are up to you

After several months of discussion  Avril lavigne , Ashlee Simpson , and Kelly Osbourne have agreed to form a  all girl trio and release 3 albums before going back to their single career. You must design the album cover  of their first  Album together. it must include the name of the album and all three ladies need to be present

Size: 750 x500

limitations : try to keep it relisitc and looking like an actual album cover. band name , album name and etc are up to you

wow a really close battle . loving both entries but the text and blending of Kelly Osbourne looks weird on Toffee's graphic and as far as Flowzen graphic like the contrast of the cuts and the background but the font used for We Go Platinum doesn't seem to fit

My Vote is for Flowzenking

Both are very nice graphics, besides the rules on the trio from hell.

I don't really like the Bubblegum text on Toffee's, and the blending could use some work.

I didn't even see the 'We Go Platinum' text on Flowzen's at first, and I wouldn't of if someone didn't say something. But I do like how the koalas have been blended in.

My vote: Flowzen King

I thought both graphics were damn good. FK just seemed to edge it, loved the brightness on the cuts. I think it would have been nicer with a different colour in the background other than the greyish bits you have. Loved both set of cuts by you guys. I think the text just let down TC's, other than that they were both damn good.

Oh and Avril and Ashley look so sexy :wub:

Graphically both were good efforts but as album covers I think there was too much going on for it to eb realisticlly...but I'll judge them graphically :)

Have to give it to FK, the text on Toffee's really put me off. And I dunno if it's this monitor but it looked too dark in places, but this monitor is shit, so it's probably this.