I have an addiction

Stevie B

I liked them, Matzat, and I'm nowhere near being a "fanboy" or a "mark".

Sometimes you have to realise that people may have other opinions than yours, and accept that.

it´s just wirred that this ocours more often with products that have hype/brand around them.

my sugestion is you write me a review that explains why thes games are/were great, explain it, i am shure it can be explaint in a longer text sinc you got your reasons why this game not only issent crap, but actualy is/was good. Can´t be to hard than, i am waiting.

I understand that they weren't the best games ever, but they were fun to play. Sometimes, you don't need great graphics, mind-blowing stories, etc etc if a game can just make you sit thier and enjoy it.

Also, why the fuck should I write you a review saying this, that and the other about the game? I liked it, you didn't like it, that's the end of it really. At no point did I say the game was good, I just said I liked it. Maybe it was one of those games that was so bad, it was good....it happens. But my general point is that people will have different views to you, and don't be an arse about it when people do.

I only remembert how half the board was fighting me becaus i said they sucked back in the day . . . the other half dident give shit about the games (well half fighting me is a bit overdoon, but with thos games it was just the same here as with smackshit and the aclaim crap nowerdays, just on a bit smaler scall, wich might be becaus this is a wrestling and not an anime board)

Now, what I am seeing here is you talking about how great your generation is because you don't do this, but you do this, yet you have to revert to childish things such as "smackshit".

I liked them, Matzat, and I'm nowhere near being a "fanboy" or a "mark".

Sometimes you have to realise that people may have other opinions than yours, and accept that.

it´s just wirred that this ocours more often with products that have hype/brand around them.

my sugestion is you write me a review that explains why thes games are/were great, explain it, i am shure it can be explaint in a longer text sinc you got your reasons why this game not only issent crap, but actualy is/was good. Can´t be to hard than, i am waiting.

Edited by Michael Matzat