I have an addiction

Stevie B

I seem to have quite an unstable addiction to buying cheap Playstation and Dreamcast games, yet i don't seem to ever a few of them, and others i just played the once. Since January i have brought the following...

Playstation

* Destruction Derby 2 - Used to love that game, until someone stole it off me. It's not very good anymore. Played once.

* Future Cop LAPD - Still a great game. Played few times.

* WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game - Wanted to buy it for ages, now i have not very appealing no more. Played once.

* WWF In Your House - Still a bundle of laughs. Played couple times.

* Heart of Darkness - Used to find it wharl difficult, but now im sailing through nicely. Played couple times.

* Incredible Crisis (Which is pretty jokes) - Brought it yesterday and never played it before, and you know im enjoying it so far. Just started playing.

* Cool Borders 2 - Played once, too slow and sluggish now, used to be great. Played once.

* Medal of Honor - Awesome. Still play.

* Road Rash 3D - Don't work.

* Driver - Great game. Played once though.

Dreamcast

* Track and Field (DC) - Haven't got round to playing yet.

* Worms Armageddon (DC) - Haven't got round to playing yet.

* Toy Racer (DC) - Pile of shit, not touching it again.

* Soul Fighter - Looks ok, needs time to get into though. Played once.

* Shadow Man - Haven't got round to playing yet.

* Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 - Nice game. Played once.

* F1 World Grand Prix - Haven't got round to playing yet.

* Trick Style - Not very good... Played once.

* WWF Attitude - Haven't got round to playing yet.

This addiction is becoming unhealthy, but i just love buying cheap games to bulk up my collection! I see cheap games in Gamestation and Virtual Games and think, 'damn that ruled back in the day', thinking it may still rule, i buy them, then when i play them.... just aint the same.

It's cheaper than my Jeans addiction though.... :P

Edited by Inferno

let´s say it the other way around, the button mashers by aclaim (Wrestelmania non arcade game, Royal Rumble and so one) already were better than thos, so i don´t even have to speak of Fire Pro wich of cause already was around at that time, and whiped flor with every other wrestling game before KoC came around.

Thos games just sucked balls, seriusly, WMTAG dident even have the finishing moves of the Wrestlers - i found myself doing some wirred scisors kick as lame excuse of the superkick for shawn michaels - heck you werrent even able to pin wen you want, it just did it for you, lamness, and look at the mighty big roster, SNES version even had 6, YAY²

Yeah course, ive given Future Cop LAPD a whizz and thats still good. I been anticipating to buy WWF Arcade Game for a while since had fond memories of it back in the day, that was one of games i brought yesterday and cost me fiver. It's not very good anymore though.... WWF In Your House is still avergae like it was back in the day, just the announcements of the names at the start of each match is jokes.

Edited by Inferno

Strangely, each system only has one game that I would go back and play again. "Hardball 5" on the PS (first game to feature AI-offered trades and minor leagues) and "Soul Calibur" on the DC. Both systems were fine, really, but as with every non-N64 system out there, I just couldn't see myself going back to them.

Futre Cop LAPD was awesome, I wish I bought it instead of just playing the demo to death.

Is there anyway Matzat can be banned from the games forum? He says the exact same thing in every bloody thread, and he's blatantly wrong. rvdwannabe was right, you need to realise that not everyone has the same opinion as you. And the .hack games really do suck. Seriously, running around hitting attack all the time? Yawn.

I only remembert how half the board was fighting me becaus i said they sucked back in the day . . . the other half dident give shit about the games (well half fighting me is a bit overdoon, but with thos games it was just the same here as with smackshit and the aclaim crap nowerdays, just on a bit smaler scall, wich might be becaus this is a wrestling and not an anime board)

Also i am not telling in every topic that i love MGS3, want to buy GT4, have an almost burned band at music maven and so one and so forth.....

Futre Cop LAPD was awesome, I wish I bought it instead of just playing the demo to death.

Is there anyway Matzat can be banned from the games forum? He says the exact same thing in every bloody thread, and he's blatantly wrong. rvdwannabe was right, you need to realise that not everyone has the same opinion as you. And the .hack games really do suck. Seriously, running around hitting attack all the time? Yawn.