PC RPG's

CKN

My birthday is on the 24th and I am looking to buy a game with some of the money I usually get. I am looking into RPG's on the PC.

What i would like is:

- Long single player with good storyline

- Online is optional but is not needed

- Lots of player customization like looks, classes/jobs, abilities, possibly attitude of the character during single player mode(like wether your good or evil etc.)

- Mods are always nice too if the game has lots. not needed though but another added bonus.

So any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Get Neverwinter Nights, and the various expansions. I haven't played it myself, but it can be played by yourself or online, and everyone I've talked to who have played it swear by it.

Its a Dungeons and Dragons RPG, using the Forgotten Realms setting (which just happens to be my favorite setting).

Get Neverwinter Nights, and the various expansions. I haven't played it myself, but it can be played by yourself or online, and everyone I've talked to who have played it swear by it.

Its a Dungeons and Dragons RPG, using the Forgotten Realms setting (which just happens to be my favorite setting).

What he said, except that I have played it. In fact, i'm going to get the other expansion pack I don't already have and reinstall it. Thanks...thanks a lot :P

Another excellent one would be Morrowind...probably one of the most open-ended games I've ever played. Even if you finish the central storyline, between the expansion packs, downloadable mods, and side-quests, there is just so much to do.

Aweseome, awesome game.