Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could anyone sort out the following for me please in KyKy format and resize them for me so it's just the wrestler's heads?

Billy Gunn (DX Era)

Bradshaw (Acolytes/Ministry Of Darkness era)

Brian Christopher (Before Too Cool)

Christian (Brood era)

Edge (Brood era)

Chyna (Big chin era (98))

Giant Silva (Oddities era)

Shamrock (Attitude era)

Road Dogg (New Age Outlaws era)

Scott Taylor (Before Too Cool)

Test (Long hair)

The Rock (Corporation)

Tiger Ali Singh

Triple H (Just after DX)

If you can find any better ones then would be much appreciated :)

Any chance... anybody?

So how does one go about cropping a pic for the game? You guys have them perfect. I tried with my photoshop and I can't seem to get them in the right size necessary. How do I do it? And sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I just want to contribute.

So how does one go about cropping a pic for the game? You guys have them perfect. I tried with my photoshop and I can't seem to get them in the right size necessary. How do I do it? And sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I just want to contribute.

When you are resizing the image, hold down the SHIFT key to make the size normal and not all stretchy.

When you are resizing the image, hold down the SHIFT key to make the size normal and not all stretchy.

When I hold the shift key, it doesn't let me enter a size. It sort of just freezes until I let go. I have Photoshop CS version 8. I can use Paint, too. What's better???

Some WrestleMania pics (from the event)

Armando Estrada

Armando_Estrada9.jpg

Chavo Guerrero

Chavo_Guerrero17.jpgChavo_Guerrero18.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Floyd_Mayweather2.jpg

The Briscos (Gerald & Jack)

Gerald_Brisco5.jpgJack_Brisco2.jpg

Kim_Kardashian.jpg

Ric Flair

Ric_Flair32.jpg

Rocky Johnson

Rocky_Johnson3.jpg

Shawn Michaels

Shawn_Michaels42.jpg

Snoop Dogg

Snoop_Dogg.jpg

Umaga

Umaga14.jpg

Inside the spoiler are any pics which may give away results from the show

Kane As ECW Champion

Kane16.jpg

Mick Foley with "Hip Hop" Socko

Mick_Foley11.jpg

Ric Flair crying

Ric_Flair33.jpg

William Regal upset

William_Regal16.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Ok here we go, I know you can get the individual pictures and put them into the pics folder and use them on your wrestlers but is there like a download that would have MOST or ALL the pictures of wrestlers from a January Split Data update thingy?

Ok here we go, I know you can get the individual pictures and put them into the pics folder and use them on your wrestlers but is there like a download that would have MOST or ALL the pictures of wrestlers from a January Split Data update thingy?

If you want a quick fix, you can download a base pack Here. It's from August 07 though. Credit to VinnyMacHater...

...Or you can dig through TheWho87's PhotoBucket Here or search this topic to find the pics individually.

Edited by EdgeHead7

If you want a quick fix, you can download a base pack Here. It's from August 07 though. Credit to VinnyMacHater...

...Or you can dig through TheWho87's PhotoBucket Here or search this topic to find the pics individually.