Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

ok, here's some UFC/MMA guys that were requested by TheBoss a while ago, I still have about 24 more to cut, but here's the one's I got so far ^_^

Andrei Arlovski:

andreiarlovskiig5.jpg

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira:

antoniorodrigonogueirard4.jpg

BJ Penn:

bjpennho3.jpg

Bob Sapp:

bobsappfx9.jpg

Butterbean:

butterbeanwm7.jpg

Chuck Liddel:

chuckliddelcs9.jpg

Dan Henderson:

danhendersoncw2.jpg

Dan Severn:

dansevernpb7.jpg

Don Frye:

donfryeop8.jpg

Dos Caras Jr.:

doscarasjrav3.jpg

Mike Swick:

mikeswickgt7.jpg

Royce Gracie:

roycegraciemr5.jpg

Royler Gracie:

roylergraciemm5.jpg

Tank Abbott:

tankabbottot5.jpg

Tito Ortiz:

titoortizmj5.jpg

Vitor Belfort:

vitorbelfortom1.jpg

Wanderlei Silva:

wanderleisilvazt8.jpg

Yves Edwards:

yvesedwardsrb6.jpg

ok, i have a difficult request and if it cant be done then i totally understand because i have been looking all day for this and cant find anything resembling what i want, so im thinking whoever might be able to do this might be good at photoshop or photo editing. what im looking for is a picture of kane, bald, and with either his full mask or his half mask. if anyone can possibly do this it would be greatly appreciated, but i know it must be difficult otherwise it would have been done and i would have found it already. so if there is anyone who is good with photo editing and can do this for me, itd be great. thanks

wow, those look great, thanks so much doing these for me i was beginning to lose hope, now i have a kane that looks Heel psychotic and can actually go for a main event push, i just couldnt do it with plain face kane, if you couldnt tell im one of the people who felt when he lost the mask, he wasnt the unstoppable monster anymore, so thank you so much kody for your work.

Anybody have any new Mickie James pictures? Her hair's a different color again as far as I know, the one that makes her look hotter. Thanks. ;)

And this would be nice on kyky;

Torrie_Wilson7.jpg

:)

Edited by Dublin