Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm in a '98 game, and there's a bunch of pics I can't find. Please post if you have any of these:

Chyna (Silent Bodygaurd phase, before DX turned face)

Julio Dinero

Kaz Hayashi (Current)

Jackyl

Masked Kane (Full Suit, plz)

Mosh

Thrasher

Paul Bearer

Paul Ellering

Phineous I. Godwinn

Skull

Sniper

Early Goldust

Would it be at all possible for someone with updated (for the most part) wrestler pics to upload just their picture folder from the game for me? I've been playing my current game for a while with no pictures, and I think it'd spice things up pretty nice for me. It'd be incredibly time consuming for me to download one of the extremely old picture packs and then go through update after update, and even moreso to find various pictures one-by-one around the internet. If someone could help me out by just uploading their picture folder to a file hosting site it would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't a frowned upon question to ask around here.

Would it be at all possible for someone with updated (for the most part) wrestler pics to upload just their picture folder from the game for me? I've been playing my current game for a while with no pictures, and I think it'd spice things up pretty nice for me. It'd be incredibly time consuming for me to download one of the extremely old picture packs and then go through update after update, and even moreso to find various pictures one-by-one around the internet. If someone could help me out by just uploading their picture folder to a file hosting site it would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't a frowned upon question to ask around here.

here's my pic pack, its mostly kyky and for the most part, up-to-date and accurate to Bill's Stats updates. I'm also going to post this on the download section thread so that all can download. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6e9zeg

enjoy (Y)

Guest dr_sexplosivo

Alright...I'm looking for EWR pics of

John Walters

Kwee Wee

Pamela Paulshock

Edited by dr_sexplosivo

Anyone got Vin Gerrard from CHIKARA? Everytime I search for it I find Steven Gerrard and nothing more. Thanks. :)

only got him on KyKy so apologies if you wanted him with no/on another background ^_^

vingerrardbd7.jpg

EDIT:

Anyone have any new/recent Trish Stratus pics since she has left WWE and been doing her yoga?

trishstratusza0.jpg

trishstratus2vl1.jpg

trishstratus3bf9.jpg

:wub:

Alright...I'm looking for EWR pics of

John Walters

Kwee Wee

Pamela Paulshock

John Walters:

johnwalterseu2.jpg

Kwee Wee (Alan Funk)

alanfunkgq3.jpg