Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Ricky Ortiz

Atlas_DaBone.jpg

I only have an Atlas DaBone one from OVW, if someone can give me a Ricky Ortiz pic I'll happily cut it.

Matt_Sydal5.jpgSantino_Marella.jpg

Santino and Evan Bourne cuts I did recently, thought I'd share them.

Edited by kiss 2 kill

Any chance someone can start doing cuts on Contagious' background? I used his WWE pack and after the database fiasco, he disappeared. I liked his pics and wanted to end up replacing all of my KyKy ones with his, but now that he's gone I need someone else who knows what they're doing to pick up where he left off if possible. Unless he comes back, which hopefully will happen eventually.

Alex Shane, Amit Rambojam, Ashley Lane, Barbell Bateman, Barry Douglas, Barry Ryan, Brian Dixon, Chris Leonard, Colleen Masters, Danny Beckwith, Johnny Moss, Johnny Saint, Lacey (x5), Mark Rocco, Portia Perez, Rocker Richards, Sara Del Rey

Alex_Shane6.jpgAmit_Rambojam.jpgAshley_Lane2.jpgBarbell_Bateman.jpgBarry_Douglas.jpgBarry_Ryan.jpgBrian_Dixon2.jpgChris_Leonard.jpgColleen_Masters2.jpgDanny_Beckwith.jpgJohnny_Moss4.jpgJohnny_Saint2.jpgLacey49.jpgLacey50.jpgLacey51.jpgLacey52.jpgLacey53.jpgMark_Rocco3.jpgPortia_Perez11.jpgRocker_Richards.jpgSara_Del_Rey17.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

http://www.luttequebec.com/lutteurs_divas.html - some good pics here (wouldn't mind Gorgeous Mike, Sexxxy Eddy, Mark Andrews, Josianne the Pussycat, James Kraven, Busty Love, Kacey Diamond, Santino (Italiano), Satine, Nova Cain, Flat Face Jeremy, Radikal Rage, Binovich Fouranov, Karnage, Marko Estrada, Alex Price, Madd Dog, Handsome J-F, Pee Wee)

Could I get someone to cut some of these, please?

0000031.jpg

on kyky please and also does anyone have a good pic of Alicia Fox aka Victoria Crawford with her glasses on her wedding planner gimmick?

even this one might do for now :)

8.jpg

Edited by jrtdot

Guest The Phenomenal Red
Big request. Can anyone put the following onto KyKy, please.

Not to be un dick, but I'd have thought there's plenty of good KyKys of those wrestlers already available in TheWho's photobucket and so on.

Yeah but not of those particular pictures much like the WSX Ricky Banderas. There are quite a bit without the make-up but non with. I know there aren't any of Dan Maff but the others are up there in some form or another.

I have only three requests:

Exess

A non-Jesse Dalton version of Terry Ray Gordy, Jr.

Ray Gordy: Ray_Gordy.jpg

I might be wrong (in that case someone correct me) but I think that this picture of Ray Gordy is when he was Cousin Ray in DSW teaming with Mark Godwinn as The Godwinns