Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Oh, ok. I've looked there before and searched for Brianna, that's why I haven't found her. So, thanks. But after looking through The Who's page, I haven't seen Claudio Castagnoli there. Therefore I'm requesting an pic of Double C on KyKy, if possible.

They are if you look

Claudio Castagnoli

C_Castagnoli.jpgC_Castagnoli2.jpgC_Castagnoli3.jpgC_Castagnoli4.jpgC_Castagnoli5.jpgC_Castagnoli6.jpgC_Castagnoli7.jpgC_Castagnoli8.jpgC_Castagnoli9.jpgC_Castagnoli10.jpgC_Castagnoli11.jpgC_Castagnoli12.jpg

Bri/Brianna Bella

Bri_Bella.jpgBri_Bella2.jpgBri_Bella3.jpgBri_Bella4.jpgBri_Bella5.jpgBri_Bella6.jpgBri_Bella7.jpgBri_Bella8.jpg

Nicole Bella

Nicole_Bella.jpgNicole_Bella2.jpgNicole_Bella3.jpgNicole_Bella4.jpgNicole_Bella5.jpg

Can someone find me a Chris Benoit, Chris Masters, Bobby Lashley, Brooke Adams, Kristal Marshall, Marcus Cor Von and John Laurinatis (Johnny Ace) pics. I need them for my TEW07 game. Also I'd appreciate the exact pic not a special background like KyKy as I'm not into those.

Edited by Ty123