Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Not to stir up shit and or controversy, but merely to help those genuinely interested in learning on their own:

Bobinc has a GREAT tutorial on pic cutting, including links to GIMP, screenshots of exactly what it is thats going on, and some advanced cutting tips for the skilled.

It can be found HERE

And remember, like anything in life that you may suck at, all it takes is a little patients and practice and you'll do just fine. It really is ridiculously easy, even if time consuming. :)

PhreaK

Hey I have had a 2 year hiatus - stuck in china at the moment with a new computer - I use to have 100s of kyky pictures - anyone got a super multipack like the one i uploaded long time ago

Link to the old picture pack I uploaded about 2 years ago :)

Check out the EWInventory thread pinned at the top. There is a set of 8000+ KyKy pictures.

Ali Akbar, Brent Albright, Brett DiBiase, Cherry (x3), Chris Benoit (x2), Chris Hero (x2), Danyah, Gordon Solie, Lelani Kai, Mascarita Sagrada, Natalya Neidhart, Petey Williams, Player Dos, Rain (x2), Robert Roode, Rudy Switchblade, Scott D’Amore, Sick Boy, Steve McMichael, Sting, Veronika Vice (x2)

Ali_Akbar3.jpgBrent_Albright9.jpgBrett_DiBiase.jpgCherry9.jpgCherry10.jpgCherry11.jpgChris_Benoit16.jpgChris_Benoit17.jpgChris_Hero16.jpgChris_Hero17.jpgDanyah4.jpgGordon_Solie3.jpgLelani_Kai.jpgMascarita_Sagrada.jpgNatalya_Neidhart27.jpgPetey_Williams13.jpgPlayer_Dos.jpgRain20.jpgRain21.jpgRobert_Roode8.jpgRudy_Switchblade2.jpgScott_DAmore2.jpgSick_Boy.jpgSteve_McMichael.jpgSting35.jpgVeronika_Vice6.jpgVeronika_Vice7.jpg