Kid Rageous

Lionel Knight

Mana

Mike Stevens

Konrad

Ric Blade

Slim J

Super Dolphin (NOT Super Delfin)

Takeshi Morishima (can you believe I couldn't find a KyKy of him? :shifty: )

In case you have pics of any of them, which are not KyKy, don't refuse to post 'em. I'll be pleased with everything I can get. Thanks in advance.

can someone put that on kyky? i couldnt find a better quality picture unfortunely

Reno.jpg

oh yeah, its reno btw. remember him? didnt think so....

renohy7.jpg

anyone got Brian Lee on kyky background?

Cheers

Brian Lee can be found on TheWho87's Photobucket site:

th_Brian_Lee.jpg

Can't help with Slash tho at the moment.

Edited by ~WarGames~

Ok, I got a few hard ones.

I'm looking for the following (if possible on KyKy :) ):

Baron von Hagen

Brian XL

Chucky Blaze

Deranged IWA-MS

GT Dynamite

Josh Lazie

Kid Rageous

Lionel Knight

Mana

Mike Stevens

Konrad

Ric Blade

Slim J

Takeshi Morishima (can you believe I couldn't find a KyKy of him? :shifty: )

In case you have pics of any of them, which are not KyKy, don't refuse to post 'em. I'll be pleased with everything I can get. Thanks in advance.

can someone put that on kyky? i couldnt find a better quality picture unfortunely

Reno.jpg

oh yeah, its reno btw. remember him? didnt think so....

renohy7.jpg

thanks a lot, man. thats perfect (Y)

I cut three pictures from the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD, but they really suck... sorry for quality, but I had to cut them from the YouTube video since I can't rip DVDs on my PC.

TommyDreamerOld1.jpg

TommyDreamerOld2.jpg

TommyDreamerOld3.jpg

Here is the video part from which I ripped the pictures... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nC5Z7SBJrc...83D8E0AAD41FD5C

I quit watching a few minutes into it because I didn't think there would be any better pictures (as you can see the visual quality isn't great due to youtube's restriction on filesizes).

Master Shake, you are the man! Although I didnt use the sub par YouTube cuts, you've given me inspiration to dig up my Rise and Fall DVD (truely never thought of that) and i've since cut a fairly decent Dreamer pic, although its still not great, its better then the sketchyness of youtube. I'll re-edit this post with my cut here in a few.

Oh and btw, no need to rip the dvd, i didnt. As long as you can watch the dvd just pause and hit the print screen button. Thats what I did. But again, thanks for all your help and effort :)

EDIT: Heres what i came up with --> TommyDreamer.jpg

~PhreaK

Edited by Phreak

Master Shake, you are the man! Although I didnt use the sub par YouTube cuts, you've given me inspiration to dig up my Rise and Fall DVD (truely never thought of that) and i've since cut a fairly decent Dreamer pic, although its still not great, its better then the sketchyness of youtube. I'll re-edit this post with my cut here in a few.

Oh and btw, no need to rip the dvd, i didnt. As long as you can watch the dvd just pause and hit the print screen button. Thats what I did. But again, thanks for all your help and effort :)

~PhreaK

Say, what program do you use to watch DVDs? I use Windows Media Player, and whenever I do print screens, it won't paste correctly in Paint. It just makes a black box...

Chucky Blaze

chuckyblazeqo1.jpgchuckyblaze2xs2.jpg

Done a few others on my own now aswell..

Deranged IWA-MS

derangediwamsui4.jpgderangediwams2bv0.jpg

Jagged

jaggedqb6.jpg

Lionel Knight

lionelknightfy5.jpg

Mike Stevens

mikestevenswx6.jpg

Now I'm still looking for these (KyKy would be good but ain't a must):

Baron von Hagen

Brian XL

GT Dynamite

Josh Lazie

Kid Rageous

Mana

Konrad

Ric Blade

Slim J

Takeshi Morishima

Edited by ~WarGames~

Thanks a lot flash! :)

Also I made these:

Brain Damage

braindamage2dk3.jpg

Brian XL

brianxltp0.jpg

GT Dynamite

gtdynamitenx7.jpg

Jack Thriller

jackthriller2zu5.jpg

Kid Rageous

kidrageoussz5.jpg

Slim J

slimj3fl6.jpg

Super Dolphin

superdolphindi4.jpg

Takeshi Morishima

tmorishimaje6.jpg

Bryce Benjamin

brycebenjaminme0.jpg

Now I'm still looking for:

Konrad

Ric Blade (I'm looking for an "old" pic from his time back in CZW years ago when he was wearing that red shirt actually)

Edited by ~WarGames~

~PhreaK

Say, what program do you use to watch DVDs? I use Windows Media Player, and whenever I do print screens, it won't paste correctly in Paint. It just makes a black box...

Hmm, thats interesting. I use WMP myself. From there i just saved it in regular-assed paint, opened up gimp and went along my merry cutting way. Curious still, maybe it has something to do with your version of either paint and/or WMP? What OS you working with? I've got shitty Vista.

~PhreaK

~PhreaK

Hmm, thats interesting. I use WMP myself. From there i just saved it in regular-assed paint, opened up gimp and went along my merry cutting way. Curious still, maybe it has something to do with your version of either paint and/or WMP? What OS you working with? I've got shitty Vista.

~PhreaK

I'm using XP and have tried it before. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I guess, and see if it will let me print screen the pictures.

~PhreaK

I'm using XP and have tried it before. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I guess, and see if it will let me print screen the pictures.

Yeah man, give it another go. You use paint for cutting as well? Maybe try pasting it straight into gimp or another program? Good luck, hope it works out for you. Let me know what happens.

~PhreaK