Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Say, what program do you use to watch DVDs? I use Windows Media Player, and whenever I do print screens, it won't paste correctly in Paint. It just makes a black box...

Hmm, thats interesting. I use WMP myself. From there i just saved it in regular-assed paint, opened up gimp and went along my merry cutting way. Curious still, maybe it has something to do with your version of either paint and/or WMP? What OS you working with? I've got shitty Vista.

~PhreaK

I'm using XP and have tried it before. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I guess, and see if it will let me print screen the pictures.

Yeah man, give it another go. You use paint for cutting as well? Maybe try pasting it straight into gimp or another program? Good luck, hope it works out for you. Let me know what happens.

~PhreaK

I tried it just now and it won't work. I'm using the Bret Hart DVD to try to cut out a picture from any of the videos. If I paste the print screen in Paint, the "box" of the DVD player will paste in it, and it will actually play the video right in paint if the DVD is playing. Whatever the DVD program shows, the paint program shows, assuming the box is over whatever portion of my screen is showing the DVD player. And then if I turn the DVD player off, or the box isn't over that area of the screen, it will go to black. Hopefully that makes sense. I don't know what's wrong with it...

I've tried to paste from two different DVD players - one that came with my HP and then WMP. I'm gonna try RealPlayer now, but I don't have high hopes.

EDIT: Does the same shit with RealPlayer.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Kirkland, for you my friend --> Kirkland.jpg

Master Shake: So what your telling me is, is that you can watch movies in Paint? Im not sure i follow what you are saying. Do you pause before you print screen? Or just try to take the capture while the dvd is going? Im going to go ahead and suggest as well downloading Gimp as it is a far superior product to MS Paint and FREE. Not being able to properly cap your screen is mind boggling.

EDIT: Shake, reading your post again it looks like you might be hitting the ol print screen with the DVD running. Try pausing it first, trying to time it with a good pose is going to suck, believe me it does. And then print screen with the DVD paused and open.

~PhreaK

Edited by Phreak

Master Shake: So what your telling me is, is that you can watch movies in Paint? Im

~PhreaK

thank u much

Master Shake: So what your telling me is, is that you can watch movies in Paint? Im not sure i follow what you are saying. Do you pause before you print screen? Or just try to take the capture while the dvd is going? Im going to go ahead and suggest as well downloading Gimp as it is a far superior product to MS Paint and FREE. Not being able to properly cap your screen is mind boggling.

EDIT: Shake, reading your post again it looks like you might be hitting the ol print screen with the DVD running. Try pausing it first, trying to time it with a good pose is going to suck, believe me it does. And then print screen with the DVD paused and open.

~PhreaK

Well, it only plays in Paint because it's basically a black box that will play whatever is in my WMP, and if my WMP is paused, it'll show the image. But when I save the file, it only saves as a black box. It won't save the actual image. Plus if I close WMP, it makes a black box in Paint anyway...

Hope that makes sense. It's very frustrating, and I read somebody else having the problem on CNET, but they never found a solution. I tried downloading four different DVD software programs, and it still won't help.

Does anybody else have that problem with pasting screen caps from WMP in Paint?