Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I googled it (Chucky Blaze) for you and found this...

chucky.jpg

EDIT: BUT then I looked at my own game data and found that I actually had one...

chuckyblazeew0.jpg

Thanks. A bit cartoony but I'll take it. Also can someone cut Victoria and Melin's Daily Diva also Jesse Dalton's Superstar of the day. Thanks in advance

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Can anyone take the pictures of Cheech, Cloudy, Crossbones, Eddie Kingston, Equinox II(Jimmy Olsen), (El) Hijo del Ice Cream, Grizzly Redwood, Helios, Icarus & Ice Cream Jr. from the CHIKARA website and put them on kyky?

Thanks in advance

Can anyone take the pictures of Cheech, Cloudy, Crossbones, Eddie Kingston, Equinox II(Jimmy Olsen), (El) Hijo del Ice Cream, Grizzly Redwood, Helios, Icarus & Ice Cream Jr. from the CHIKARA website and put them on kyky?

Thanks in advance

So you know i tried some time back to do such a thing but 90% of pice there are not great, their mostly 120x120 plus their all in weird cuts already so it would look bad blury, but i do have a Grizzly Redwood i'm in the middle of cutting so when i get round to that i'll post it up, i just found a shed load of shimmers to do too so alot to do, hopefully be all up on the weekend

Anyone got a Robby Mireno on KYKY?

Robby_Mireno.jpg