Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

El_Sagrado.jpg <= This is El Sagrado (circa 2003) who is in the game under that name.

Masked_Wrestler2.jpg <= This is some mexican wrestler IIRC. That pic is originally from GDS' forums.

Masked_Wrestler13.jpg <= IIRC, this is a Mexican wrestler that's in the game I just can't remember his name. :s I've seen that pic tho.

Ulilita_Fujiti.jpg <= Looks awfully like Haku.. could be him.

UMA.jpg <= Worker named U.M.A., unless I'm mistaken.

Vlad.jpg <= Vladimir Kozlov

Y2P_160kg.jpg <= Google tells me that this is Yutaka Yoshie in his Y2P 120 kg gimmick.

Yoshiaki_Yagou.jpg <= Yoshiaki Yago

Yuji_Hino.jpg <= Yuji Hino

Yu_Yamagata.jpg <= Yuu Yamagata

Thanks for the help with those pics, I’ve renamed the ones both in the bucket and what will be in the pack to suit

Went through another letter folder from that set and came up with some more pics that I couldn’t get a hit on in the data.

Panch_Tahara.jpgPanch_Tahara2.jpgPolice.jpgPolve_De_Estrellas.jpgPreston_James.jpgPrimo_Carnero.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.. I ain't a proper graphic designer lol just someone who was bored and decided to cut it.. if anyone else wants to try it and needs the PSD.. hit me up

I saw someone do a photoshoped Punk pic and Orton pic with belts and I was wonderin if I could get a pic of Elijah Burke with the Old ECW title