Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anyone have Rowdy Knight, Blind Mike, and Max Magius on Kyky? Thanks in advance.

Rowdy_Knight.jpgCredit goes to TheWho87EWR/Photobucket

2lsy0w4.jpg

I can't find anything on Blind Mike unless you mean Michael Spriggs (the blind amateur wrestler).

Thank you Rocky. All three of these guys work in some promotion in Colorado, but their website is terrible, and has very few pictures. Thanks again.

Does anybody know where i can get a better picture of this guy? Or any info about him.

http://inoswim.hp.in...es/image058.jpg

Well... -_- there's two people in the photo... which one are you on about?

Sorry about that. The Canadian Giant. I was on another message board and they said his name was Hux or something, and would it be possible to get it cut onto the kyky background?

Edited by Wheelz316

Could someone make a gothic looking Trish Stratus if its possible and also Purity Saint and the demon

I had a little play-around with Trish, this was the best I could do, but my laptop screen is a bit screwy so the shading/colouring might be a bit off.

There wasn't enough specification about "The Demon" so I just assumed it was the WCW Demon/Bryan Adams.

egtl76.jpg3sm5k.jpgdzufir.jpg

I'll try and do more before I go to work in the morning.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Hey Rocky, can I get these pics of Ezekiel Jackson in KyKy? Please and thank you my good man ^_^.

Big Zeke

BigZeke9.jpg

BigZeke8.jpg

BigZeke7.jpg

BigZeke6.jpg

BigZeke5.jpg

BigZeke4.jpg

BigZeke3.jpg

BigZeke2.jpg

BigZeke10.jpg

Both Kendrick and Ezekiel (separate)

BigZeke.jpg

Hey Rocky, can I get these pics of Ezekiel Jackson in KyKy? Please and thank you my good man ^_^.

I know you asked Rocky to do them but i seen you request and had time.

EzekielJackson.jpgEzekielJackson2.jpgEzekielJackson3.jpgEzekielJackson4.jpgEzekielJackson5.jpgEzekielJackson6.jpgEzekielJackson7.jpgEzekielJackson8.jpgEzekielJackson9.jpgEzekielJackson10.jpgBrianKendrick-1.jpg

Thanks Jess

does anybody have any Australian wrestlers on kyky as well as

Lance Cade with WWE Title

Lance Cade with World Heavyweight Title

Paul Burchill with WWE United States Title

Paul Burchill with WWE Intercontinental Title

Kofi Kingston with Money in The Bank

Thanks

www.youtube.com/rubywrestling

LanceCadeWHC.jpgLanceCadeWWE.jpgPaulBurchillUS.jpgPaulBurchillIC.jpgKofiKingstonMITB.jpg

Does anybody know where i can get a better picture of this guy? Or any info about him.

http://inoswim.hp.in...es/image058.jpg

That is Garry Robbins AKA The Canadian Giant AKA "Paul Bunyon of the North. Find more info here:

http://www.garryrobbins.com/

Not very much about his wrestling career though.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1