Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

@Floys_Fixation - Changing the colours didn't work :(. So i made some other one's with face paint from more of Sting when he was younger.

ChrisMasters5.jpgChrisMasters4.jpgChrisMasters3.jpgChrisMasters2.jpg

Thanks Jess! Those are amazing. Very well done.

does anybody have any of the following

current Randy Orton with World Heavyweight Title

current Undertaker with WWE Spinner Belt

John Cena with the Spinner United States Title

The Miz with the spinner US Title

Chris Sabin with the ECW title

Lance Cade with facial hair with United States title

Thanks

RandyOrton-1.jpgTheUndertaker.jpgJohnCena.jpgCena.jpgMiz-1.jpgChrisSabin-1.jpgLanceCade-1.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 3

I am looking for an Erin Andrews. I keep reading about this celbrity thread but cannot find it if anyone has a link would u be willing to post it. I am also looking for a few other celebs.

I think this is the one...Been changed to a non-wrestler thread I guess.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43615&st=140

I might start taking a few requests in there but before you make any major requests, I recommend you message Ownage,

as a few people have done alot of celeb/Non-wrestler cuts for him. and he was putting them on Photobucket, But I lost the link.

And I think TheWho87 has quite a quite few celebs in his photobucket account (Check his sig up there ^ for the link).

And I think The Boss is also doing a game with celebs so you could pm him too.

• Like 1

Best thing to do when requesting a Non-Wrestler/Celeb is to include the pic you want to have cut.

That way, you'll get the look you want or you'll just get a random pic.

I just googled Erin Andrews and still have no idea of who she is or what pic you'd prefer.

• Like 1

Best thing to do when requesting a Non-Wrestler/Celeb is to include the pic you want to have cut.

That way, you'll get the look you want or you'll just get a random pic.

I just googled Erin Andrews and still have no idea of who she is or what pic you'd prefer.

Here you go Rocky. This is Erin Andrews. She's a sideline reporter for ESPN, America's sports television channel. I'm sure Fezzik will be happy with this picture.

erin-andrews.jpg