Victor Jovica (WWC)

Also does anyone have logos on kyky for the following owner groups:

Chikara Office Of Fun

CZW Management

PWG Six

WWE Board Of Directors

SlyStenson.jpgErnieOsiris.jpgAndyRidge.jpgHarlemBravado.jpgLanceBravado.jpg

Here are your pics as for the Owners and Logos i don't have any of them sad.gif

For the logos i was really hoping someone could make some like for the PWG six, Have the PWG logo then six writen under it or something like that

I had a go but i am pretty bad at making logos. If you don't like it im sure someone else will give it a go. smile.gif

PWG.jpg

Thats really good, If you could make it with the green pwg logo and leave the writing white that would be great :)

I had a go but i am pretty bad at making logos. If you don't like it im sure someone else will give it a go. smile.gif

PWG.jpg

Thats really good, If you could make it with the green pwg logo and leave the writing white that would be great :)

Here you go.

GreenPWGLogo.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

PWG.jpg

Thats really good, If you could make it with the green pwg logo and leave the writing white that would be great smile.gif

Here you go.

GreenPWGLogo.jpg

Thanks could you also do one for Chikara House Of Fun and WWE Office Of Directors?

Hey Jess, staying on the same subject as my latest requests, can you try and put Demolition/L.O.D. face paint on Rush Margera and Corvis Fear? I don't know if these two pictures are the best, if you can find some better ones, that would be great. Or if TheWho stops by and has some better ones.

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Hey Jess, staying on the same subject as my latest requests, can you try and put Demolition/L.O.D. face paint on Rush Margera and Corvis Fear? I don't know if these two pictures are the best, if you can find some better ones, that would be great. Or if TheWho stops by and has some better ones.

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

I have tryed but it don't work :(

• Like 1

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Okay, no worries. Is it that you need better pictures or that the face paint doesn't mesh well? Anywho, if you could find some other face paints to put on them that you haven't used on Kaz or Masters, that would be great.

Also thanks for trying. Now that I know that Rocky Feller is lazy >_> (^_^), you're now my number one to go to guy for KyKy requests. Sorry Rocky xD

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Okay, no worries. Is it that you need better pictures or that the face paint doesn't mesh well? Anywho, if you could find some other face paints to put on them that you haven't used on Kaz or Masters, that would be great.

Also thanks for trying. Now that I know that Rocky Feller is lazy >_> (^_^), you're now my number one to go to guy for KyKy requests. Sorry Rocky xD

Haha :P

Yea the face paint don't fit well on the pic and looks odd. Sure i will have a try.

@Skins

Hope these are okay i can try something else if you don't like them.

WWELogo.jpgChikaraLogo.jpgCZWLogo.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

I have tryed but it don't work sad.gif

Also thanks for trying. Now that I know that Rocky Feller is lazy >_> (happy.gif), you're now my number one to go to guy for KyKy requests. Sorry Rocky xD

Haha tongue.gif

Yea the face paint don't fit well on the pic and looks odd. Sure i will have a try.

@Skins

Hope these are okay i can try something else if you don't like them.

WWELogo.jpgChikaraLogo.jpgCZWLogo.jpg

Those are perfect, I typed it wrong though, could you change it to WWE Board Of Directors and Chikara Office Of Fun? Im a right idiot. Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by Skins

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Pic.jpg

Tried to make one, but shit happened

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Pic.jpg

That's pretty awesome. I take it that that is Corvis Fear?

Corvis Fear

Corvis_Fear2.jpg

Rush Margera

Rush_Margera.jpg

Pic.jpg

That's pretty awesome. I take it that that is Corvis Fear?

Yes