Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I too have spent sometime looking for Kyle Rich to no avail... Would be nice to find...

Anyway, I don't want to waste the post.

Alternate Dunn & Marcos

2rpyxw7.jpg2hi2q1g.jpg

And could somebody tell me what name Kaden Assad is under in the game?

KadenAssad.jpg

I don't believe Kaden is in the game. I requested his picture, I just changed someone from my Training Camp to be him. He wrestles in the Ohio area mostly, specifically Ohio Championship Wrestling. Kaden and Madrox team as the Heatseekers and they are pretty entertaining. If I were good at making stats I would offer them up.

A few requests i'd like put on kykys please.

B-Boy

17064_1318937540850_1453122083_8591.jpg

Joker

19980_1262887290980_1193650201_3066.jpg

Team Mackition

l_2b3aa9e622e446768aa2c11cb61e7b57.gif

Sabian

m_78aff5eedb594f8cb7e8ccd5678b5fe9.jpg

Here's them all except Team Mackition, I'm going to get to work of them now, hate them kind of pics though, the hair blends in with background when you try to cut. :P

B-Boy, Joker, Sabian

16682965.jpg32073829.jpg32740767.jpg

EDIT:

I did my best, and the hair is still a bitch to cut. Perhaps someone else is willing to give it a try, or provide me with another pic if you want and I'll cut that. :)

87856342.jpg69773830.jpg

Edited by Sick N Twisted

If you want to cut the picture better of the tag-team then lighten the pic as much as you can. Makes things so much easier. I've had the same problem until I lightened up the picture quite a bit and it changed everything. I Definitely recommend that.

Thanks man, it helped alot. Had another try and got these results (Might have made them too bright though):

51221375.jpg82105257.jpg

The hair on the second one still seems messed up, but it seems better than the first cut I did, so I have just got to keep working with it until I get the right result. Thanks again.

I too have spent sometime looking for Kyle Rich to no avail... Would be nice to find...

Anyway, I don't want to waste the post.

Alternate Dunn & Marcos

2rpyxw7.jpg2hi2q1g.jpg

And could somebody tell me what name Kaden Assad is under in the game?

KadenAssad.jpg

Don't know if you are still looking for pics of Kyle Rich. If so here are two I found (I was bored so I decided to try and hurt something down for you)

Kyle_Rich2gif.jpgKyle_Rich1.gif

• Like 2

does anybody have Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Lance Cade and Matt Morgan wearing nWo black and white t-shirts?

also Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with a DX t-shirt?

Randy Orton,Matt Hardy, John Cena, Matt Morgan and Lance Cade with the NWO t-shirt.

R.jpgM.jpgJ.jpgMMNWO.jpgL.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with the DX t-shirt.

A.jpgC.jpgJ-1.jpg

Hope they are okay.

• Like 7