Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

does anybody have Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Lance Cade and Matt Morgan wearing nWo black and white t-shirts?

also Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with a DX t-shirt?

Randy Orton,Matt Hardy, John Cena, Matt Morgan and Lance Cade with the NWO t-shirt.

R.jpgM.jpgJ.jpgMMNWO.jpgL.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with the DX t-shirt.

A.jpgC.jpgJ-1.jpg

Hope they are okay.

Guess you beat me to it, and you do a good job Jess.... Dunno if these interest you shizzler, liked ur idea of newer guys involved with DX and nWo so.....

batistanWo.jpgBatistaSD.jpg

• Like 2

Dont ever remember them wearing the logo you have. Mind you it has been 10 years or so haha

It's the logo Nash had on the red T-shirt he wore, around the time he beat Goldberg for the Title smile.gif

EDIT: And just as Rocky Feller said, Sting wore it alot too.

And thanks Jess for Sabin and Hardy

Edited by Jig

Dont ever remember them wearing the logo you have. Mind you it has been 10 years or so haha

It's the logo Nash had on the red T-shirt he wore, around the time he beat Goldberg for the Title smile.gif

EDIT: And just as Rocky Feller said, Sting wore it alot too.

And thanks Jess for Sabin and Hardy

Ah right, Been years and years since ive watched WCW. I dont think i could watch most of it nowadays apart from the awesome undercard matches! haha

does anybody have Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Lance Cade and Matt Morgan wearing nWo black and white t-shirts?

also Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with a DX t-shirt?

Randy Orton,Matt Hardy, John Cena, Matt Morgan and Lance Cade with the NWO t-shirt.

R.jpgM.jpgJ.jpgMMNWO.jpgL.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns and John Cena with the DX t-shirt.

A.jpgC.jpgJ-1.jpg

Hope they are okay.

Thanks Jess you re a gem! Love em.