Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Just for the record, Rocky is a legend, thank you buddy. :)

Awwww Shucks :blush: Just doing what I do.... Pretty much nothing really :w00t:

dont know if anyone is interested but was playing round and made these, great concept rocky, credit for the backgrounds to rocky feller

Alex_Shelley1.jpgAlex_Shelley2.jpgAJRaw.jpg

Let me know what you think if peopl like em ill post more of the ones i do for my roster

Looking alright... Some may like the non-studio shots as they are more recent (Y)

Personally, studio is best.

Also... I'm partially throught creating the TNA-RKY pack... Up to Hogan so I just have I-Z to go <_<

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Just for the record, Rocky is a legend, thank you buddy. smile.gif

Awwww Shucks blush.gif Just doing what I do.... Pretty much nothing really w00t.gif

dont know if anyone is interested but was playing round and made these, great concept rocky, credit for the backgrounds to rocky feller

Alex_Shelley1.jpgAlex_Shelley2.jpgAJRaw.jpg

Let me know what you think if peopl like em ill post more of the ones i do for my roster

Looking alright... Some may like the non-studio shots as they are more recent thumbsup.gif

Personally, studio is best.

Might try studio ones then, these two are from the 2010 march gallery on tnawrestling

• Like 1

Does anyone have a good Avatar and Mortis? I tried to do them myself, but couldn't find any good pics of either of them.

No good pics of Avatar and Mortis off PhotoBucket

2d8rv5l.jpgMortis.jpg

Could I get this pic of Jake O'Reilly just plain old kyky'd please.

http://www.canoe.ca/...akeO_Reilly.jpg

qrheg8.jpg

Thanks Rocky. I was hoping to find a more colourful pic of Avatar, but I guess they don't exist as that is also the only pic of him I could find.

Can i get this on kyky?

http://members.tripo...04shinobi01.jpg

You can't link Tripod hosted pics like that... link the page the pic is on, or maybe take a screenshot. (Y)

thanks for the tip. I forgot about that. BTW, I requested a pic a while ago for a tag team called the Super Assassins. Does anyone know where i can get pics of them? I've only found a couple of youtube videos of them.