Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey Guys, been working on a 1998 Scenario for EWR, and I am in need of some images. The first is the manager of Tiger Ali Singh, whose name is Babu. I was looking for one on KyKY please.

The second(and third) would be Bart Gunn and Bob Holly under the New Midnight Express Gimmick. BOdacious Bart and Bombastic Bob I think they were.

Thanks.

Edited by Quoth the Raven

Hey Guys, been working on a 1998 Scenario for EWR, and I am in need of some images. The first is the manager of Tiger Ali Singh, whose name is Babu. I was looking for one on KyKY please.

The second(and third) would be Bart Gunn and Bob Holly under the New Midnight Express Gimmick. BOdacious Bart and Bombastic Bob I think they were.

Thanks.

Is this Babu ?

Babu_zps808fe1ac.jpg

New Midnight Express

BombasticBob_zps1bcbf847.jpgBodaciousBart_zps78839eda.jpg

Edited by Scott Hall
  • Like 1

Thanks.

Is this Babu ?

Babu_zps808fe1ac.jpg

New Midnight Express

BombasticBob_zps1bcbf847.jpgBodaciousBart_zps78839eda.jpg

Thank you very much. I tried making my own, and I am horrible at it.

If you need anything, let me know. I will do my best to help you out.

Here is half of my backlog, got a load of Euro's on the way when I can get round to them.

Aiden English, Anthony LaCerra, Ares, Aria Cadenza, Bo Dallas, Braydon Knight, Bull Dempsey, Cameron, Casanova Valentine, Dean Ambrose, Debbie Kane, Drew Gulak, Fergal Devitt (x2), Jabali Jr, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Joey Conway, Jolly Roger, Justin Toxic, Konnor, Kriss Stark, Marcus Louis, Naomi, Viktor

Aiden_English-2.jpgAnthony_LaCerra.jpgAres.jpgAria_Cadenza.jpgBo_Dallas-1.jpgBraydon_Knight.jpgBull_Dempsey-1.jpgCameron.jpgCasanova_Valentine.jpgDean_Ambrose-1.jpgDebbie_Kane.jpgDrew_Gulak.jpgFergal_Devitt-1.jpgFergal_Devitt2-1.jpgJabali_Jr.jpgJey_Uso-2.jpgJimmy_Uso-2.jpgJoey_Conway-1.jpgJolly_Roger-1.jpgJustin_Toxic.jpgKonnor.jpgKriss_Stark.jpgMarcus_Louis-1.jpgNaomi-1.jpgViktor-1.jpg

• Like 2

Here's a bunch of recent cuts I've done, figured I may as well post them here.

Sin Cara II, Kalisto, Dolph Ziggler, Celeste Bonin, Becky Lynch, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Aiden English, Simon Gotch, Seth Rollins, AJ Lee

Sin_Cara_II-1.jpgKallisto-1.jpgDolph_Ziggler.jpgCeleste_Bonin.jpg

Becky_Lynch.jpgEnzo_Amore-1.jpgColin_Cassady-1.jpgAiden_English-1.jpg

Simon_Gotch.jpgSeth_Rollins1.jpgAJ_Lee14.jpg

Can i get these on kykys please?

KENTA

ghc_img_hw.jpg

20130617_1297402.jpg

Roman Reigns

roman-1404469692.jpg

Dolph Ziggler

original.jpg

Michael Elgin

062214rohworldchampelgin.png

Takeshi Morishima

Morishima3.jpg

Hiroshi Tanahashi

http://4crwrestling.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/142fd5d299722d0bfdbbe09fa2622173.jpg

Edited by XxFutureLegend112xX