Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a knowlage of Irish wrestling to put some names to faces, cut these from Wrestling.IE's Flickr account and they didnt have names linked to them so any help would be great.

f0vn2s.jpg553xx1.jpg2m3ieqd.jpg2cwsmll.jpg2lwwxaf.jpg244uw0j.jpgdmr9mv.jpg2vi5gz6.jpg2ezjk78.jpg5wfkhj.jpg

I believe these twe are 2 Unlimted but don't know which is Jay and Patrick

sggydu.jpgoqewpg.jpg

And if anyone is good with Osaka Pro I've got these with no name, I couldent get Google translate to work well with the roster pages

5y90gi.jpg4hpnvt.jpg2hwi2df.jpgepwti.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Hey, folks.

My computer died on me a month or so ago and I lost a lot of stuff I was too stupid not to backup. Among those things were my personally kept database and my massive 10,000+ picture pack I spent the last year working on. I'm making piece with the fact that that was just all lost time and I have to start over but before I give up all hope I thought I'd ask if anyone downloaded the pack I put on Rapidshare awhile back?

I remembered putting that up as a bit of a test towards the end of spring or start of the summer because I had meant to start sharing my pack regularly once I got it all in order. I went and found the original post and tried to download it myself but it looks like Rapidshare deleted all my stuff for some reason. So my last real chance here is that one of you fine folks downloaded it and still have it sitting on your harddrive.

If you do I'd really appreciate you sharing it with me and I could all but guarantee that if you do I'll feel obliged to be your personal cutting bitch for the foreseeable future considering all the work you would have saved me.

Thanks, folks. Love this community and have gotten so much from it over the years, I'm hoping you folks can pull off a miracle and give me one more thing here.