Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I may have some bad news for the future of my photobucket account, I have contacted photobucket in regards to trying to get it working again and the problem from what I understand is that due to people trying to access images that I have moved, renamed or deleted it caused them to believe someone is trying to "fusk the account". Once I found out what was the problem I tried removing broken links and then locked the account due to the high amount of links to my account on here.

Anyway if there is no way to fix the problem I will likely have to start a new photobucket account because since I've been using it for around eight years there is no way I'll be able to remove all the broken links from the interwebs.

I'm currently working on a WWE pack based on Bill's January data for my current game. I'm basing it off of the WWE Supercard mobile game's tiers, of sorts.

These are the ones I've thrown together as tests. Let me know if you're at all interested and I'll upload the pack when I complete it.

Common - Developmental

Uncommon - Jobber/Opener/Lower Midcard

Rare - Midcard

Super Rare - Upper Midcard

Ultra Rare - DIVA

Epic - Main Event

Legendary - Legends/HoF

Survivor Red - Managers

Survivor Blue - Non Wreslters

23qxw9k.jpg21oab1y.jpg30w4hv4.jpg2l8w0nb.jpg2n00un7.jpg

df7jw1.jpg24ni3k7.jpgajle7k.jpgn4jfnp.jpg

Images are subject to change

• Like 1

I'm currently working on a WWE pack based on Bill's January data for my current game. I'm basing it off of the WWE Supercard mobile game's tiers, of sorts.

These are the ones I've thrown together as tests. Let me know if you're at all interested and I'll upload the pack when I complete it.

Common - Developmental

Uncommon - Jobber/Opener/Lower Midcard

Rare - Midcard

Super Rare - Upper Midcard

Ultra Rare - DIVA

Epic - Main Event

Legendary - Legends/HoF

Survivor Red - Managers

Survivor Blue - Non Wreslters

23qxw9k.jpg21oab1y.jpg30w4hv4.jpg2l8w0nb.jpg2n00un7.jpg

df7jw1.jpg24ni3k7.jpgajle7k.jpgn4jfnp.jpg

Images are subject to change

As an avid fan of WWE Supercard since it's release, this is an amazing idea.

Continued from previous post

Soldier Ant, Stevie Boy, Summer Rae, Sushi, Suwama, Takao Omori, T-Bone, The Bunny, The Miz (x2), The Wee Man, Thunder, Tim Donst, Tommy Hellfire, Triple H, Tylene Buck, Tyler Bate, Ultimo Dragon, Viktor, Volgar, White Tiger, Will Ospreay, Xavier Woods (x2), Yasufumi Nakanoue, Yohei Nakajima, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Yusuke Kodama, Zach Gowen

Soldier_Ant_1.jpgStevie_Boy.jpgSummer_Rae_1.jpgSushi_1.jpgSuwama_1.jpgTakao_Omori.jpgT-Bone_1.jpgThe_Bunny.jpgThe_Miz_1.jpgThe_Miz2_1.jpgThe_Wee_Man_1.jpgThunder_ENG.jpgTim_Donst.jpgTommy_Hellfire.jpgTriple_H_1.jpgTylene_Buck.jpgTyler_Bate.jpgUltimo_Dragon_1.jpgViktor_1.jpgVolgar.jpgWhite_Tiger.jpgWill_Ospreay_1.jpgXavier_Woods_1.jpgXavier_Woods2.jpgYasufumi_Nakanoue.jpgYohei_Nakajima.jpgYoshihiro_Tajiri_1.jpgYoshinobu_Kanemaru_1.jpgYusuke_Kodama.jpgZach_Gowen.jpg