Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

See now I'm a little annoyed /profile/42611-y2jfan111/" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://www.ewbattleground.com/profile/42611-y2jfan111/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="42611">@Y2JFan111 because I have clearly cut about a 1/3 of the requests and rather than a thanks to brenchill for his cuts of some of them and to me, he just spams the same whole post and doesn't even take out the images that have clearly been done above his post.

Are you for real? If you don't like the cuts, say so, but to flatly ignore someones work / time they put in to try and help and just re-paste a post 5 times in a row over the last month, and to stealthily edit more pics into it every couple of says is kind of rude don't you think?

Maybe i'm overreacting but wow, it has ticked me off a bit with a lack of gratitude or simple human manners imo.

• Like 7

I'm looking for a PSD (doesn't need to be on kyky as I can do that myself, but of course if you don't mind ;)) of Velvet Sky with her new look... Don't know if anyone has a good one, but these picks are the best I can fin :)

640px-VelvetSkyMay82015a.pngvelvet-352.jpg?w=640&h=370CG2zbFGUcAAwTR1.jpg929682046be1bf0fddbc51807221b743_L.jpg?t

velvet_sky_newlook2_zpsbj5teak7.jpg

velvet_sky_newlook%20copy_zpszq7le1lg.jp

Do you need the actual psd or are these okay?

They're definitely okay mate :) Do you suppose that you can do the same with pic 3 from my post, as I think that's the best one?? :)

• Like 2