Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Would it be possible to get these on KYKY sorry for the big post and there's no rush.... Thanks guys all you hard work is appreciated

Bodyguy_zps95663b9b.jpg

BenRoethlisberger_zps140b5dc8.jpg

AsianAssassin_zpsc6027ac1.jpg

BrickhouseBereta_zps227749d8.jpg

Ashwin_zpsc53bae02.jpg

DirkRotzek_zps56f772fd.jpg

Destructo_zps79b6b186.jpg

DoctorLove_zps9fc7aefe.jpg

DerekMorningstar_zps5ac4a591.jpg

DinoSanna_zps0849bcb2.jpg

CarstenSchaefer_zps28f4f5ae.jpg

Chhuto_zpsb4cf3e1f.jpg

BullmooseCalhoun_zpsaac51d86.jpg

I struggled with a few of them on this page and that's the same for Daiplug's images, I seem to find them not clear enough for my style of cutting and can't seem to do / create an image I would feel comfortable with saying "yea, that's okay"

Sorry, but hopefully these are okay? I think the 1st Zema Ion one is one Who might have done ages ago as it was in my images already, my cut is the end one. Not sure i like that one, but it gives you the full head if you want it.

Kharn_Alexander1_zpsst1zzuen.jpgZema_Ion_DJ_zpshtpnqi6i.jpgcrazzy_steve4_zpsbxrw8eu2.jpgcrazzy_steve3_zpsbbltkz1z.jpgka_zpsvpraxs9s.jpgfemale1_zpsm3nx9slv.jpgZema_Ion3_zpseipvxgqb.jpg

white_jacket_zpsk4bexqyz.jpgbeard_zpspsaaert5.jpg

Aaron Bauer, Alex Daniels, Ashley Sixx, Bengala IV, BJ Whitmer, Bobby Lashley, Bobby Shields, Braun Stowman, Chris Dickinson (x2), Cieran Donnelly, Damian Dunne, Danny Duggan, David Campbell Thomson, David Devlin, Dick Justice, Drew Galloway, Jason Gory, Joe Hendry, Josh Alexander (x2), Krimson, Ladybeard, Laura James, Logan Shulo, Lou King Sharp, Magnus, Mark Andrews, Michael Bennett, Pete Dunne, Rickey Shane Page, Robbie Solar, Scotty Goldman, Steve Cutler, Taka Michinoku, Tommaso Ciampa, Truth Martini (x2)

Aaron_Bauer.jpgAlex_Daniels.jpgAshley_Sixx.jpgBengala_IV_1.jpgBJ_Whitmer.jpgBobby_Lashley.jpgBobby_Shields.jpgBraun_Stowman.jpgChris_Dickinson.jpgChris_Dickinson2.jpgCieran_Donnelly.jpgDamian_Dunne.jpgDanny_Duggan_ENG.jpgDavid_Campbell_Thomson.jpgDavid_Devlin.jpgDick_Justice.jpgDrew_Galloway.jpgJason_Gory.jpgJoe_Hendry.jpgJosh_Alexander_1.jpgJosh_Alexander2.jpgKrimson.jpgLadybeard.jpgLaura_James.jpgLogan_Shulo.jpgLou_King_Sharp.jpgMagnus.jpgMark_Andrews.jpgMichael_Bennett.jpgPete_Dunne_1.jpgRickey_Shane_Page.jpgRobbie_Solar.jpgScotty_Goldman.jpgSteve_Cutler.jpgTaka_Michinoku_1.jpgTommaso_Ciampa.jpgTruth_Martini.jpgTruth_Martini2.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 4

Some of those cuts are Quality, nicely done. Do you have names for them as I would love to use some if that is okay?

thanks (I'll do the re-cuts tonight when home from work @KingofHearts_OH )

Edited by Keyr1