Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anyone have any KYKY cuts of Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards with the ROH Tag Titles and Chris Hero with the ROH Heavyweight? Thanks again!

I didn't have but wanted a couple done for myself anyhow ( A Hero with WWE Tag ) so just had a play, Hope these are okay?

[CONTENT ABOVE]

These are awesome! Can I get Richards and Edwards from 2009 with the ROH Tag Titles? Also I can't find Jericho with the WWE Tag Team Champiomship (Modern).

ROH_TAG_Davey_Richards-20092_zpsawndgzrgROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards-20093_zpsfmr0k5nc.ROH_TAG_Davey_Richards-2009_zpsid6l72wk.ROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards-2009_zpssomiu7in.jROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards5_zpse5w7mysb.jpg

I don't know what the ROH Tag titles looked like back then so I have had a go @ Both of these, Are any okay?As for Y2J, I think Michgcs over @ TEW's site did one not too long ago and I don't want to tread on his toes as his cuts are usually better than mine. Hope that helps? But someone else might be able to have a pop over me?

Edited by Keyr1

Can I get an updated Damian O'Connor, Mahabali Shera, Dollhouse Jade, Revolution Manik, a rainbow haired DJ Z, and an updated Tyrus? I dont really care what base pictures are used, as long as it's the right people/gimmick. Thanks so much in advance, you guys are the best!

I didn't cut the Manik and the DJ Z was the only normal one i could find with Rainbow hair.

6cXJ46O.jpgBL8mdDJ.jpgJzXTuXx.jpgiR4Qzh5.jpgl2PaxFa.jpg

S1zLOiY.jpg

Can I get an updated Damian O'Connor, Mahabali Shera, Dollhouse Jade, Revolution Manik, a rainbow haired DJ Z, and an updated Tyrus? I dont really care what base pictures are used, as long as it's the right people/gimmick. Thanks so much in advance, you guys are the best!

I didn't cut the Manik and the DJ Z was the only normal one i could find with Rainbow hair.

6cXJ46O.jpgBL8mdDJ.jpgJzXTuXx.jpgiR4Qzh5.jpgl2PaxFa.jpg

S1zLOiY.jpg

Thanks man! Good job, and thanks for the quick response!

Edited by Save Us Ty2J

Does anyone have any KYKY cuts of Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards with the ROH Tag Titles and Chris Hero with the ROH Heavyweight? Thanks again!

I didn't have but wanted a couple done for myself anyhow ( A Hero with WWE Tag ) so just had a play, Hope these are okay?

[CONTENT ABOVE]

These are awesome! Can I get Richards and Edwards from 2009 with the ROH Tag Titles? Also I can't find Jericho with the WWE Tag Team Champiomship (Modern).

ROH_TAG_Davey_Richards-20092_zpsawndgzrgROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards-20093_zpsfmr0k5nc.ROH_TAG_Davey_Richards-2009_zpsid6l72wk.ROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards-2009_zpssomiu7in.jROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards5_zpse5w7mysb.jpg

I don't know what the ROH Tag titles looked like back then so I have had a go @ Both of these, Are any okay?As for Y2J, I think Michgcs over @ TEW's site did one not too long ago and I don't want to tread on his toes as his cuts are usually better than mine. Hope that helps? But someone else might be able to have a pop over me?

These are awesome Key thanks a lot! 

Got some more requests if anyone is willing to do them on a KYKY background, thanks.

Hidden Content

nq7MfKb.jpgzQqz5Lf.jpgjCSFWDx.jpgQUdubnI.jpgcUlG8uU.jpgFTauukr.jpgR7xqXAO.jpg

Tried to get drew's belt in there as best as possible, Daniels hair is a pain in the ass, wish he would shave it again... ;)

You did great ... again, haha. Love the Jade and DJZ ones especially. And the Steiner pose makes me laugh so I wanted it in the game.

I find ones like the Bryan one easier because of the hair. Easier to cut. Maybe that's just me.