Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can i get this on kykys please...

Also can someone replace the ECW Title in this pic with the World Heavyweight Title (aka the big gold belt)

Could I please get these on Kyky? Thanks in advance! :)

La Sombra

Ethan Page

Kevin Nash

AR Fox

2jxKohj.jpgYAO5aGr.jpgDGrSrpS.jpgouaOsxu.jpg66ZLNJ2.jpgWe2h2KZ.jpg5bEoudW.jpgpFAuSUO.jpg

Can i get this on kykys please...

Also can someone replace the ECW Title in this pic with the World Heavyweight Title (aka the big gold belt)

Could I please get these on Kyky? Thanks in advance! :)

La Sombra

Ethan Page

Kevin Nash

AR Fox

2jxKohj.jpgYAO5aGr.jpgDGrSrpS.jpgouaOsxu.jpg66ZLNJ2.jpgWe2h2KZ.jpg5bEoudW.jpgpFAuSUO.jpg

Thanks again for the great cuts :), also if you don't mind doing it can you do another version of the RVD double title pic this time replacing the WWE Title with the Big Gold Belt.

Dean , your stretching them again, It comes out awful unfortunately. Are you using photoshop or Gimp? Using scale and doing the same on each axis would be fine ( if Photoshop )

I would do them but I would then feel like i'm stepping on your toes with your cuts. Just take your time, I have seen that you can do some quality ones, just sometimes they look like they are squeezed through a juicer :P

The Nash one is a quality cut, go on that basis for the others

Edited by Keyr1

Dean , your stretching them again, It comes out awful unfortunately. Are you using photoshop or Gimp? Using scale and doing the same on each axis would be fine ( if Photoshop )

I would do them but I would then feel like i'm stepping on your toes with your cuts. Just take your time, I have seen that you can do some quality ones, just sometimes they look like they are squeezed through a juicer :P

The Nash one is a quality cut, go on that basis for the others

Hey! Thanks, it seems like I have the most trouble with PNG's because the stretching doesn't seem to happen when I acutally cut the image out.

GlfQuJV.jpg 

• Like 1