Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I Need Pics for these Guys Badly, Im not sure if they are even real Wrestlers are not, but they were on BB8, and they are some of my main guys, and I need photos badly...

Cathy Metal{Some Diva Wrestler}

Danger Fleming

Freakin Deacon{The Only one I know is real}

Canadian Burns

Isao Adams

Larry Finkel

Mean Stoned

Northern Holliday

Rip Wright

Thrasher Bailey

Tytus{Ex WWE Talent, Pretty Sure he is real}

Wicked Myers

Note:These Superstars are between the ages of 19 & 23, and are the future of my company, even if they arent real, then is there a way I can use some sort of other pics, like mabye pics of People who dont wrestle, or maybe Pics from TEW???

Also, a Kimo{Jamal} one, one where he isnt in his S.H.I.T or Super Hero Gimmick, and one where he isnt in the 3 Minute Warning Gimmick as well...

Everyone except Freakin' Deacon/Deacon Deville and Tytus/Ryan Wilson/Trytan are created in the game, the first names are dead giveaways. That, and I spend far too much time editing my game.

Yeah, I figured that much... Oh well, anyways, can I cant Freakin' Deacon/Deacon Deville and Tytus/Ryan Wilson/Trytan then anyways, News Pics possiable if you can...

Also, A Kimo one, as I said before, none Superhero, and not in 3MW Gimmick, something really new that is of him outside of the WWE...

Aja Kong

Arch Kincaid

Ashley Massaro

Barbie Blank/ECW Kelly

Beth Phoenix

Chet The Jett Jablonski

Chris Masters

Chris Rombola

Dusty Rhodes

Finlay

Gunner Scott

Kenny