God of war

Docpepper

So who's awaiting the release of this bad boy . I can't wait cause this game looks brilliant , I've heard that the animation is fluid along with the combat and some of the enemies look freaking cool

I'll probably buy the game as the screens and some of the videos I've seen of it look amazing , i wish they wouldn't have included the whole sex deal though its so ugh as I don't think it will add to the game

Edited by Dochappy

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

I never heard of this game until I got the new edition of game informer this month but I immediately went to Gamestop to buy the game and was told that its not yet available

I never heard of this game until I got the new edition of game informer this month but I immediately went to Gamestop to buy the game and was told that its not yet available

You can go and get it now if you like. It should be released.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike Dude

nobody got this fucking game?

It's one of the best PS2 games I've bought in a looooong time, the gore, the nipples, I LOVE IT!!!

Godamnit you fools buy this and buy it now.

Guest Grapehead

I don't get the Devil May Cry joke... probably cause I hated the first one and never bothered with the others so I don't know anything about em really...

BUT... this game is awesome, just rented it today, been playing for a little bit now and it's really sweet. I would buy it solely to run around ripping guys apart :D

Guest Mike Dude

Hands down the greatest game made for PS2 in the past 12 months.

Fucking puzzles get tidious and annoying after a while though.

God mode is fucking impossible.