The Future Of Pro Wrestling To 2015

Guest 72recreMoreZ

So......does this thing have a purpose or is it just going on and on?

I mean besides the fact that it's clearly Postwhore-o-rama. The whole backstory so far gives absolutely no real reason other that "Just a bunch of stuff that happened" for instance, WHY did Rodimer win the WWE title? What happened in that storyline?

SMW has brought back in Alex Shelley? Why should I care about this? What has he done to be different this time?

I mean seriously man, if you're not going to try and make a decent backstory that's in one post don't bother with a diary at all.

Edited by Troy Maskell

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 72recreMoreZ

I'm just showing you all the signings. When I get to 2015 I will start up as a federation. Any as for asking if anybody wants to get updates, i mean that as for a certain wrestler. And I agree that is postwhoring. But, I'm giving general updates.

I so wish i'd decided to actually post in here last night. I was in a more pissed off mood, however it probably would have ended with me getting a warning.

But do they really need to know all this detail you've given them if all you're going to be doing is taking over 1 promotion. You've got 4 pages (Why did I say 15? Type sorry) in a diary and you haven't even finished the backstory. This is something you could have wrapped up in at the most 4 posts. Just give a brief outline of what has happened and then if people wanted to they can ask about specific wrestlers and then when enough people have asked you can make a long post telling people what has happened to the wrestlers they've asked about. If you did it that way you'd find out a lot more than what they're finding out the way you're doing it. This will go down in history as the longest backstory ever, but will also be the worst. You've got something which you could have done in a few posts spread over 4 pages you've given less information than you could have done over a few posts. I don't care ROH are in 365 debt or whatever. Just tell me how much they've grown, what's happened. Major storylines etc. Post the title histories. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am and into your diary. Because what you're doing here requires no effort on your part and you're using it as a way to postwhore and bump up your diary. Plus it also shows a lack of creativity and originality. When someone asks for the Wrestlemania Card you post 4 matches. Yeah that might have been what TEW said, but you could have posted a 10 match card say, worthy of the biggest WWE PPV of the year?

Plus I can comfortably say 9/10 of the replies in here could be seen as postwhoring as technically, they don't have anything to comment on yet.

And the his diary thing is stupid. A MODERATOR asked him to stop doing it the way he is and he flat out refused. I don't know what the rules are at whatever cesspit you all crawled out from but here we respect what the moderators have to say. Well at least for the most part.

bwahahahahahaha Greg2511 made a funny. Hang on. It wasn't meant to be. Censor is creativity....bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa. It's copying and pasting from TEW with a few extra words thrown in for good measure. And what cesspit I crawled out of? It's called Newcastle, England......buddy!

Edited by YI

I'm just showing you all the signings.  When I get to 2015 I will start up as a federation.  Any as for asking if anybody wants to get updates, i mean that as for a certain wrestler.  And I agree that is postwhoring.  But, I'm giving general updates.

Edited by lafunkenstein

Guest Greg2511

wow! isnt this retarted.

MANY people like this diary, what he is doing IS an original idea, and it IS very informative.

warn me if you must, but i believe you are trying to censor his creativity...and for that i must wonder what cesspit YOUVE crawled out of...buddy!

Guest 72recreMoreZ

one last thing I will add. Somebody said I flat out went against what a MOD said to me. This is the first time someone has mentioned it to me.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

Well basically this is what I'm going to do. First off its my brothers account on the familys computer and i use that one as well.

But im not going to do anymore updates and when i do get to 2015 i will start a new page. As for this you can just dump it cause no more updates will be given.

There all is done. And this is the backstory until I get to 2015 and my characters backstory is done.

Don't worry it will be the same length as this

wow! isnt this retarted.

MANY  people like this diary, what he is doing IS an original idea, and it IS very informative.

warn me if you must, but i believe you are trying to censor his creativity...and for that i must wonder what cesspit YOUVE crawled out of...buddy!

Guest HardKore06

There sure are a lot of rude people on EWB...

Well dont worry what they say man...This is a really COOL diary!

Now ill get flamed but I dont care...I like what your doing man, it is really creative.

So keep it up and dont mind the critisism, everyone gets it.

Guest Greg2511

what tallies up to many? well he and I arent the only two people posting in this topic...and not all the ppl are against him...there are numerous supporters, open ur eyes

Guest Greg2511

ok...feedback only

Zero, please dont give up this diary because of stupid people taking away from it, its an awesome diary...the backstory has me and many others hooked and i cant wait until you get into it...5 THUMBS UP BUDDY!

here's hoping you take control of SWF! hehehe keep up the awesome work