The Future Of Pro Wrestling To 2015

Guest 72recreMoreZ

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 72recreMoreZ

January 16th To April 22 2010

In NJPW, Bryan Danielson was named NJPW Wrestler Of The Year and American Of The Year. Is the current holder of the U-30 Title. He has won that title a total of five times.

Ring Of Honor is now only 640 in debt. They are looking really good right now. Dunn won the Pure Wrestling Title from Hanagdon in March. The Tag Titles remain vacant while Prince Nana is still ROH Heavyweight Champion.

SMW brought back former booker Ricky Steamboat to head booker once again. SMW decided that Steamboat will fit them perfectly. SMW is currently in their 5th year back. Dusty Rhodes is still the owner.

Despite many talent losses Stampede is managing to bring in money and they also brought in former ROH World Champion Dan Maff.

In late January, D'Lo Brown left TNA. DDP was signed on as the new head booker of the promotion. Sonny Siaki beat Chris Daniels at their February PPV, but at Destination X it was Randy Orton who beat Siaki to be crowned TNA World Champion. This was Ortons first title win since he won the WWE World Heavyweight from Triple H back in 2004. Jarrett and Baggwell remain at the NWA Tag Team Champions while Daniels is still NWA Champ and X Division Champ.

In VSE news, Hulk Hogan recently won the VSE WORLD Heavyweight Championship. Hogan vacated the belt and it was picked up by 14 time winner Steve Corino.

Billy Kidman beat Shannon Moore for the WWE Cruiserweight but at No Way Out, Nunzio picked up the title. John Bradshaw won the 2010 Royal Rumble and at Wrestle Mania 27 John Bradshaw won the title once again from Rene Dupree in the Main eVent.

Also at Wreslte Mania, Triple H beat the Rock to win the WWE IC Championship. He also retained the World Heavyweight. Hunter holds both titles now. Booker T and Eddie Guerrero beat Triple H and Benoit for the Tag Team Titles at No Way Out. Benoit and Guerrero are the fourth team to hold both tag titles at the same time.

Bobby Heenan and Terry Funk are the only 64 year olds. They will be retiring after this year.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

Sonny Siaki- Is having a great career in TNA. 3 TNA World Title reigns to mix in with his two NWA World Heavyweight Title reigns also. Won a NWA Tag Team Title with Dustin Rhodes.

Austin Aries- Left ROH for SMW earlier on but since then has returned to ROH. He won the ROH World Title in 2004 but lost it in early 05. Left for SMW where he won two SMW Tag Team Championships. One of the best stars wrestling today/

Elix Skipper- Spent a while in TNA, then moved to VSE but decided to wrestle in japan for a while where he stays in NJPW. Last title won was with Chris Daniels in TNA Before this diary started.

Kenzo Suzuki- Suzuki has left the wrestling business. Him and his wife started a furinature company in China. He refuses to wrestle anymore.

Mohammed Hassan- He still remains in the WWE. Went undefeated for three years until losing to the "Great American" Rocky Miavia. Hassan has never won a title in the WWE. People are crowning him as the greatest wrestler ever not to win a title.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

April 22nd To July 6th 2010

AAA remains without a head booker. Their top talent is Alan Stone and Juvi Guerrera.

CZW signed legit tough man Bob Sapp to a contract. John Dahmer beat King for the Heavyweight Title. Sapp and Kenney are both feuding for the number one contedner spot.

In NJPW, Danielson won back the Jr. Heavyweight Title only to lose it to Jamie Gibson. Gibson is a NJPW vet. The biggest suprise is that Gibson and Bryan recently won the Jr. Tag team Titles from Gedo and Jado.

ROH back to 695 in debt. Daizee Haze and Shane Hagadorn won the vacant ROH Tag Team Titles.

SMW, is under Steamboats booking and more and more Japan workers are working for the federation. SMW's titles are all held by Japan Workers.

Stampede signed Xavier and Matt Stryker. Both considered great signings.

In TNA, Chris Daniels lost the NWA World Title quickly to Dustin Rhodes. Rhodes beat him for the title at the April PPV. Jeff Jarrett quickly beat him for the title the next month. But at the JUNE show party Jarrett lost the title back to Dustin Rhodes.

Jarrett and Bagwell lost the tag team titles to DDP and Gronda. Their reign was cut short when Randy Orton and Bagwell beat them for the titles at their May PPV.

Also at the May PPV, Siaki beat Orton to win the TNA World Title but at the anniversery show in June, Daniels beat Siaki back for the title. Daniels is a 7 time TNA World Champion. Still holds the X Division title.

In VSE, they announced all titles are vacant just like how Bischoff did in WCW. Angle won the VSE North American while Corino won his 16th VSE World Title. The VSE World Title is the highest title with the most prestiage. Corino has held the title for the longest with him only missing 7 months out of the five years as not being champion.

At The Great American Bash ppv in June, Rene Dupree beat John Bradshaw to regain the title. This was Renes fourth title win.

Ok, I admit it. I understand what you're intending, but I must admit it doesn't interest me all that much. I mean, I see the value in the concept but I just find the execution to be lazy and uninteresting.

Take for example the 16 (?) reigns of Steve Corino. So he's Triple H-esque. Are the people revolting against him? What sort of backstage pull does he have? Does he have one finisher that *kills!* Is he the owner? married to the owner's daughter? Sold his son to the owner? What gimmicks has he held? How does he have 16 reigns yet has only been without the title for 7 months in 5 years? What have the storylines been?

I mean, that's just one wrestler out of thousands! I don't even know if any 'hot young faces' have emerged out of nowhere and taken the world by storm.

I just think you could do this a lot better and write it up in a much more interesting manner. Rather than just asking if anyone has any interests in any particular wrestlers.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

ah. I understand. But as I said in the start of this diary. It won't be detailed with the overviews cause it would take to long. LAddy Apache and Tiffany AAA traded a title back on and off 16 times!

What can I say about that. If you want detail ask. CAuse have the time I'm making up the storylines

Guest 72recreMoreZ

Randy Orton- The 29 year old Orton left the WWE is 2006. Wrestled the Indy Leagues until be hired by TNA in 2009. Won the TNA World Title earlier this year and also is enjoying a tag team reign with Buff Bagwell. They are the current NWA Tag Team Champions.

Mick Foley- Foley stayed active for both WWE and ROH until 2008 when WWE hired him for good. Was a tag team wrestler with long time friend Al Snow. Even won the WWE Tag Team Titles. WWE fired him later that year. Foley has retired for good and now writes books for fun.

Ultimate Warrior- Has not done anything. Nobody wants to hire him.

Rob Conway- Conway no longer works for anybody. But had a great run in the WWE. Considered one of the best tag team wrestlers him and Grenier changed their names to The French Connection 2K5. Won 4 World Tag Team with Slyvain Grenier and even won a the IC Title.

Nick Dinsmore (or AKA Eugene)- After he came back from his injury in late 2005 he was as Nick Dinsmore on Smackdown. He didn't do much. He won the US Title on Smackdown before he was released. Dinsmore wrestled for CZW for about two months to get some more money. In 2009 was picked up by New Japan. Still wrestles for New Japan.

Eric Bischoff- Bischoff was the RAW GM until 2007 when Vince McMahon beat him in a match. Bischoff went to Smackdown where he managed Billy Kidman. Bischoff bought out his contract and left WWE. Doesn't do much anymore.

Doug Basham- Was released four months after his tag partner Dan Basham. Out of the tag team he was considered the better wrestler. Only thing he has accomplished is the three tag team titles with Dan Hollie.

Danny Basham- Was released from the WWE in 2008. But before that he was tagging with his "brother" Doug Basham. They won 3 Tag Team Championships. Dan was released because he felt his partner was given more spotlight.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

Masato Tanaka- Tanaka left AJPW for VSE back in 2005. VSE promised him major success. He took his ball to VSE. He remains in VSE today. He has done a lot there. He is famous for his feud with Matt Morgan over the VSE All American Championship. He also holds the record for winning 3 out of the 5, Lord Of The Ladder Tournaments. The tournament is a King Of The Ring type tournament but with Ladder Matches. Teams with Justin Credible as The UnHoly. And he has won two VSE Tag Team Titles with Credible also.

Guest 72recreMoreZ

Mike Awesome has not done much. Wrestled for TNA for a while before leaving to NJPW. Was a member of AJPW when it closed down. Has not won any titles.