I have $40, suggest me games.

oldskool

Since I don't know you too well and don't know what country you live in, I don't know what $40 is worth to you. But I suggest Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Which goes for less than $40 in almost any country, and yes, that includes Canada). It's a great game that can be picked up on almost any major system nowadays.

Both sound good, except the last two games I got were MGS: Twin Snakes and Civ III, so I'm set on those two genres.

I guess I'm looking for a niche title, something I'd have overlooked. Something you liked that didn't get a ton of praise, or a 10-page preview in a game magazine, or a near-perfect review somewhere.

Both sound good, except the last two games I got were MGS: Twin Snakes and Civ III, so I'm set on those two genres.

I guess I'm looking for a niche title, something I'd have overlooked. Something you liked that didn't get a ton of praise, or a 10-page preview in a game magazine, or a near-perfect review somewhere.

Guest Grapehead

If you haven't yet, play Resident Evil 4, that's an amazing game. The story is great, and the gameplay is fucking smooth, it's a shame they are porting it to the PS2, it'll look like a piece of shit, and run rough.