NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

Guest TheFakeShowSux

Pistons 2, Lakers 1............make an excuse, no use though, write up a page full, but it doesnt matter, try and make yourself look good, but ddamn that was stupid as hell to pick LA in game 3,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheFakeShowSux

blah blah blah blah, whine away little baby..... you cant get into someone that wins with 85-90, but you like someone that can lose with scoring 68, please, stop with the excuses........

Pistons fans are pretty moronic.

He's not a Pistons fan. The actual Pistons fans are pretty intelligent here. He's just someone who hates LA because they've been successful and he's a natural born loser. How else do you describe someone who makes a dozen accounts to say the same thing? If everyone I knew thought I should leave some place, I wouldn't come back, but he seems to get off on being a troll. It's a sad existence, and I pity him for it.

Guest TheFakeShowSux

nobody wants to give the Pistons any credit, they are playing the all-mighty Fakers, with 3 old guys & 1 overrated rapist, plus they all hate me, & i dont give a fuck

Guest bukkake bandit

No, Anthony its just this guy.  I'll admit, I'm pulling for the Pistons in this series, but its people like this moron that makes me want to cheer for the Lake Show.

That's what popped into my head when Al Michaels mentioned Pistons fans basically stalking the Lakers at their hotel.

Guest bukkake bandit

can anyone believe how much the Lakers looked like the Hawks tonight....oh yeah the Hawks beat the Lakers early this season.....

?

Good teams lose to shitty teams all the time during the regular season.

Three old guys? I can count Gary Payton and Karl Malone as the only old guys on the squad? Since when did Shaq, the most dominating player in the NBA, become an old guy? Moron.

You know, naiwf, you're right. He does live a sad life.

Guest Hit Man 3120

That's what popped into my head when Al Michaels mentioned Pistons fans basically stalking the Lakers at their hotel.

But Pacer fans did to us during the East Finals