NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHL Playoffs>NBA Playoffs. In all honesty  I haven't watched more then a half of any game this offseason. The games are way too spread out and the boring first round killed all the excitement. Spurs in 5....Pistons in 6.

I haven't watched any, saw the extended highlights though.

Guest bukkake bandit

Spurs in 6.

Kings in 7.

Pacers in 5.

Nets in 7.

Really don't care who comes out of the West. I hate the Pacers(mostly because of Jermaine O'Neal), but I absolutely despise the Pistons(especially Rasheed). And I'm a Nets fan, so I'm pulling for them out of the East.

Guest Hit Man 3120

The Lakers won one game, BFD. The Spurs in 5, they are the best team goin

Whoever wins between The Kings or TWolves (Kings) loses to San Antonio

Detroit is the best team in the East and beats Indy in 6 in the East Finals

That Wolves/Kings game was fucking awesome last night. I got sick to my stomach after watching Minnesota blow a 14 point lead in the final minutes though as it reminded me of the infamous Reggie Miller 6 points in 14 seconds against the Knicks years ago, but the OT was a fitting conclusion.

Sadly, 90% of the country didn't stay up to watch the game.

I was pissed of with how good the Lakers played against the us on Sunday night, and how poor we played. I think i would cry if we we lose tonight, and if we lose on Thursday, i will switch sides to NJ, lol. The Pacers are my pick to win it, even though i support the Spurs, i just can;t see the Pacers going down.

Guest bukkake bandit

Well...

Now we have two serieses.

Game 5 are must wins for the Lakers and Nets. Nets especially. At least so they'd have enough momentum to blow the Pistons out in a game 6 at home.

Nets and LAkers sereies(S) are looking damn good right now.  Lakers might have a chance.

You bet they do. The Lakers can win 2 out of 3 and with the way Kobe is playing...DAMN!! Let me say that I am a Kobe Hater (T-Mac all the way!) but the way he played yesterday was amazing. If you are a basketball fan, you have to love the performance he put up.

As for the Pistons/Nets, Detroit's gonna win. That's all you need to know.