NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

Guest bukkake bandit

The only excuses that can be made is 1. We don't have a true go-to guy on the offensive floor and 2. Larry Brown is a moron.

The officiating was bad, but it was bad on both ends of the court. The one call that really got me going though was a HORRIBLE foul called on Prince. Basically, Jefferson had his back turned to Prince, and took a flop. Prince did not touch Jefferson at all when Jefferson fell, and they called a foul on Prince which put Jefferson on the line and tied the game. The fact of the matter is that we should not have put ourselves in that position, besides that, we had plenty more chances to win and we BLEW IT.

Excuses about injures. Billups and Rasheed being hurt. They're both playing well, so I don't see how that's relevant. It's like me saying Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin are hurt or the Nets have been through a lot this season if they happen to lose the series.

Yeah, that was a nice flop by RJ. One call that upset me as well was the blocking foul called on RJ when he was outside the circle. I think it was in the first overtime.

Both teams were very physical and it was silly to call all of those fouls. Seven foulouts. Three others with five.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the situation between Anthony Peeler and Kevin Garnett, I think Garnett was just as much to blame as Peeler was but there is no way the NBA will suspend their MVP for a game 7. The NBA is still a business and won't allow Garnett to miss the game and hurt their ratings. AP will be suspended there is no question, Garnett will get a weak fine. Overall the Kings lose bench depth and it hurts them going into a big game 7 on the road.

So, Spurs are gone and Heat had been tougher than expected. This obviously changes my predictions and I just hope anyone can beat the Lakers...I hate them with a passion. Maybe it is KG's time, but I like the Pacers and Pistons chances at winning the title

Guest PacaVeli777

Kings are gonna be champs........

Is it just me or is everyone nut-riding on KG? I mean he talks about war & guns, but everyone says "Oh no, he didnt mean it like that, it was referring to basketball." Kellen Winslow II says "Im a Soulja" and everyone talks about how insisitive he is. Plus Brad Millers "Ill take my shotgun, bow & arrow, 4 wheel drive trucks & 4-wheelers and run him over" were classic.

About the whole KG & A-P thing, i mean i remember a few years ago when Kobe & Childs got in a scruff similar where Kobe gave Childs a slight elbow & Childs jawed Kobe & they both got kicked out of the game. Why wasnt KG suspended from this game, because he is MVP? Now im a big KG fan, but more of a Kings fan & i mean if KG can get away with throwin shoulders, then Kings should take full advantage of this. The NBA officials are way to biased.

Spurs just gave up after game 5, and Fishers luck-ass shot. Lakers are too old & the Kings have had their number all season....

Guest PacaVeli777

if Shaq can only average 22 ppg against Rasho Nesterovic & Kevin Willis &b think Brad Miller & Vlade Divac can do better than that. i mean the Kings did own a 3-1 season series edge over them, and went to LA & beat the "Fag 4" without having Webber, Jackson or B.Miller on the court. Lakers just arent good enough to win it this year.....

Wow... the 'Fag 4' did you come up with that one on your own?

Brad Miller and Vlade are almost as bad as Raaaasho and Willis. Hell, I'll take Willis over Vlade, and I actually like Vlade, from his days as a Laker.

You want to talk about a 3-1 advantage, but your the team that wasted away the Pacific Division title. Add to that the fact that the Lakers have OWNED the Queens in the playoffs, and its a done deal.

Lakers would have homecourt anyway, and the Kings won't win in LA in the playoffs.

I still don't think your going to beat Minny though.

The Regular season doesn't mean jack now... have you seen how Payton/Malone/Kobe/Shaq have played together since they went down 2-0 to SA? Marvelous. Because they have all been in these situations before, and they know how to make adjustments to win. With Jackson out for game7, Minnesota will win. Minnesota offers more of a threat to LA anyway.

Kings won't stand a shot against the Lakers.

And lets face it, Shaq hasn't been scoring all that much in the Spurs series because the Lakers have come together as a team, realising that if they didn't take atleast 3 straight wins, the whole point of picking up Malone and Payton would be pointless.And a team structure for the Lakers, is what's going to take out the Kings.

And, Shaq or Kobe didn't play in three of those 4 games in the series, and Kobe is in devastating form.

Now that the Heat are gone, I hope the Pistons beat Indy, but not bothered if Indy does somehow win the series against the Pistons.

Fact is, The Lake Show is back on air, and not coming off until the NBA Finals is competed, and The Glove, and Malone get their rings.

Guest bukkake bandit

No one is going to beat the Lakers. The only team who had a chance to beat them was the Spurs. They'd massacre the Timberwolves and they'd beat the Kings. If the Pistons somehow pull a victory out of their ass tomorrow night against the Nets, I'll be cheering on the Lakers to steamroll through the rest of the league if the Pistons/Pacers coming out of the East is the situation.

Guest Hit Man 3120

The Kings win Game 7 in the land of 10,000 lakes. Minnesota is soft and this Sacramento team has been through wars together and its a Sac-Town vs. The Motor D in the finals

The Kings win Game 7 in the land of 10,000 lakes.  Minnesota is soft and this Sacramento team has been through wars together and its a Sac-Town vs. The Motor D in the finals

Sacramento has almost NO bench left with Peeler's suspension. Their starters will have to play virtually the whole game, and I expect Garnett to put up a 20/20 game in what should be a Minnesota blowout victory. Even if the Kings win tonight, they have no front line to stop Shaq and their backcourt can't contain Kobe. The Lakers would take them in 5 or 6, same as the T-Wolves, Pistons, Pacers or Nets.

I only thought KG would go for 20 & 20, he shamed me with a 30 & 20 effort instead.

I really can't believe people thought the Queens would win a game 7 on the road, when they couldn't get it done at home against the Lakers. I do however give them credit for not getting blown out. Poetic justice that C-Webb blows the final shot, since he is the greatest choke artist of this generation.

Guest PacaVeli777

now we all know that the T'Wolves will win the west no-doubt.... I love C-Webb he is a top tier PF in the league & i love Coach Adelman, but whoever drew up that l;ast play with C-Webb taking a 3 is a fuckin idiot......Webber will not be a king next year...