NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

Are the NBA schedule makers retarded or something? Spurs/Lakers Game 6 is Saturday night.....and a 10:45 ET tip-off. Game 7 for that series won't be all the way until Wednesday night. Nets/Pistons play their game 6 on Sunday and then don't play game 7 until Thursday. Why on earth would you make a Saturday night game a 10:45 PM ET tipoff.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the Lakers are playing, I wouldn't be suprised if they swept the last two games and won the series.

They've put Fisher on the floor with Payton, Malone, Kobe, and Shaq. Fish ALWAYS shows up in the playoffs. I'm not saying that San Antonio is done, but Rasho as my man Steven A Smith would say, can't guard Shaq by himself, and you can't double team Kobe, because of Shaq. You have to guard them both, and pick which one your going to double team, and Duncan can't help on Shaq, because Malone can still play too.

Lakers in 7, like I said before.

The way the Lakers are playing, I wouldn't be suprised if they swept the last two games and won the series.

They've put Fisher on the floor with Payton, Malone, Kobe, and Shaq. Fish ALWAYS shows up in the playoffs. I'm not saying that San Antonio is done, but Rasho as my man Steven A Smith would say, can't guard Shaq by himself, and you can't double team Kobe, because of Shaq. You have to guard them both, and pick which one your going to double team, and Duncan can't help on Shaq, because Malone can still play too.

Lakers in 7, like I said before.

As Joe Benigno of WFAN in NY likes to say "From your lips to God's ears!" I HATE the Spurs. I'm sick of the verbal fellatio they throw around at Tim Duncan, who has a nasty habit of vanishing in playoff games. Tony Parker is NOT one of the best players in the league, so please stop acting like he is, and lastly I just can't root for any team from Texas. LA has prettier fans too, those San Antonians are a snaggle toothed lot ;)

Guest The Man They Call Puke

I knew the lake show would come back and win these next two games, payton couldnt of possibly played as bad as he did in game 1 and 2 throughout the series, i expect the spurs to take game 5, and the lakers to take game 6 and 7.

I laugh at all the people on the old board which said the Heat would get swept, sure they're not going to win the Series(most likely, unless they win game 5) but come on, they were on a 16 game win streak at home...sure, it has to break sometime, but I still find it funny that the only Rookie left in the Playoffs wasn't 'Melo, or LeBron, but the guy that came third, Wade.I hope the Heat win, actually, the Playoffs need a shake up, not just routine stuff, like most of it is.Heat make Conference Final, it'd be huge.But it won't happen, probably.

Lakers lose game 5, win 6, and win 7, that's my guess.Parker's not going to take over anymore, because the Lakers have figured out how to contain him....

And Kobe needs to got to court more, then the Lakers would roll through everyone, seeing as Kobe seems to realise all his emotion in great Basketball.

Edited by Karizma

Wow, Lakers and Nets are playing awesome. I really hope Sacto can pull out of Minnesota with a series win, but it looks like Sacto might be done. Even though Sacto won last night, both teams played pretty horrible, and I bet it's just a matter of time until Chris Webber gets hurt. :mellow: .

Edited by Blitz

You can call that one Point Four. As the official EWB Laker fan, I have dubbed it, an so shall it be!

Seriously, I almost had a heart attack. When Duncan hit his shot, I went 'WHAT', I couldn't believe it. Then Fish hit the winner, and I almost died. Everyone in the house came running into the room...

Oh, and its OVER by the way. No way the Spurs win in LaLa after that ;)