NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hit Man 3120

Rasheed Wallace has invented a new position. Remember in 1996/1997 era when Scottie Pippen and Grant Hill introduced the so called "Point Forward." Well, 'Sheed has become the first "Shooting Forward" or "Power Guard"

It's at the Staples Center, my prediction will still go ahead, Lakers in 5, orthough, I could see it going to Six easily, with the Wolves winning at home.The Lakers have stolen the most vital game of the series, if the Wolves won Game 1, it would be completely different.

I just loved to see the Lakers struggle....that's what they need to do...good D, force them to take bad shots, they will get desperate and choke....minus Kobe who seems to be the next Jordan, pulling out and making impossible shots. I hope he leaves LA at the end of the season so I can like him again.

Guest The Man They Call Puke

Lakers shouldnt have much of a problem in game 3 and 4, especially with cassell hurt. They just didnt care about game 2 for some reason.

Guest Hit Man 3120

That was just a HUGE block. The hustle was insane. That Pistons defense is just unrelenting, 19 blocks, thats sick

And Ron Artest is 11-44 in the series and looks so frustrated. He's another bad shooting string from hauling off and punching Tayshaun in the jaw, you wait. He's just waiting to snap

Great game two...I like both teams, even if I am a little more inclined towards the Pistons. Prince had a great block and the defense was awesome on both sides of the court. Looking forward to game 3, I see the Pistons winning again....but both games have been so close that making a prediction is almost impossible.

Guest bukkake bandit

Rasheed Wallace was very chatty after the game for a guy that's shooting 5-26 in the series. You'd think he carried the team after going off at the buzzer and making the guarantees.