NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

I'm calling the adrenaline taking over, which kept him in the game.I most likely will be wrong, but thats a huge possibility, it's the Eastern Conference Finals, his team is down in the series, he'd want to get out there despite injury, and this also lifted the team, knowing JO might not be back with them, there games forced to lift.I could see 'Sheed mking life worse for him though, in Game 5.

Pacers reclaim Homecourt, this may just go 7..., I'm still confident of Pistons in 6, though.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the final 9 Seconds, the Lake Show socred 5 points, why couldn't they do that 9 seconds earlier.

Going back to LA, T'Wolves win 98-96, i actually think the T'Wolves might have a sniff, mind due, the Lakers could have just decided to switch off, like they've done most of the season, and win only when they want too.

I think Minny might be able to pull one off in LA...they need to do a better defensive job, because their offense was good and they also need Cassel to play....at least 30 minutes....if they get 15 points and 8 or 9 assists from Cassel, Hoiberg and Martin do a good job off the bench, Garnett repeats his usual performance, Sprewell gets on fire and Olowokandi and Johnson control Shaq, Minny might have a chance....still, I am losing hope...

Guest Hit Man 3120

Pacers will win at home Sunday, and win it in 6.  We have found our shooting...Uh-oh!

Well ya lost it

Great game and Id like to welcome yall to the Richard Hamilton show. 33 points. He just never stopped moving and was as hot as I've seen any shooter. In 2 years with the Pistons, that is the best I've ever seen Rip play. He has gotten so much better this with Larry Brown as his coach. He works so hard and is ready to take that next step to superstardom. Its amazing the steal Joe Dumars got him for on September 11, 2002 for Jerry Stackhouse and other chumps.

Rasheed Wallace had a great game with 22 points and good play on both ends

Injuries have affected Indy big time. You could tell Jamaal Tinsley and Jermaine O'Neal just did not have it. Did Reggie Miller show up? Just points no and no FGs after the 1st quarter. He is just getting ran ragged chasing Rip Hamilton around.

I knew O'Neal got through on Adrenaline, he's hurting, say bye bye to the Pacers, and Minny's gone tomorrow, setting up Lake Show Vs. Pistons.Defense Vs. Offence, and quite frankly, Rip can shoot 30 points every game of the series, he'll still be cancelled out by Kobe, which leaves it to the other players in the team to step up.Sorry, Bad Boys 2.0 aren't going to take the title this year.

Guest Hit Man 3120

I feel bad for Minnesota. I think with a healthy Sam Cassell, Minny could've competed. Was KG running point the whole game? He showed alot of heart this year but with no Cassell, they had no shot

Los Angeles Lakers 2004 Western Conference Champions

Guest The Man They Call Puke

And the Lakers are officially the NBA Champions, no need to even play the series against the east, it will be over in 5.

bwahahaha, KAREEM RUSH shoots 6-7 from the arc, to put out Minny, my god, I just find that so god damn funny that of all the people to put the Wolves out, it would be Kareem Rush.

Note: Even with Sam I Am, this game wouldn't have been won by Wolves, they took the game in Minny straight away, same could be said about Indiana, with Tinsley and O'Neal struggling.

Lakers go through, Detroit have struggled at home in the playoffs, lost a few to NJ, lost to Indiana, this series could even be over in 4, depending on how well 'Sheed palys, he's the key to Detroit winning.

And this celebration seems a bit much for a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

The coaching staff, Shaq, and Malone didn't even stay for the trophy. Kobe was probably only out there because either him or Shaq had to say something, and Payton's only won it once before waaaay back in the day. Everyone else on our team, besides Fish, George, Fox, and Grant are young as hell.

Tonight, I'm a Pacers fan, but game 7 I'm a Pistons fan. Gotta get that rest for our 'old' guys.

Guest homerjfry

Just like to say that I predicted the Lakers in the finals from the old EWB3 board. And my Lakers shall take the crown again. I only dread next season where Kobe, Fisher, Malone and Payton can all option out. I think they will stay one more season especially when they win the ring this year.

On a side note, I really hope they get rid of Deavon George and play Luke Walton more. Deavon has better defense but is one of the most overpaid players for a guy who can't hit an open shot to save his life. Reminds me of me if I played in the NBA. They can pay me a few million a year to average 4 points a game brick every open shot I take. That guy is worthless.