Reggae

illmatic

Guest Angry Baboon

Meh, I liked some of the late 1970's stuff, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Mutabaruka, Burning Spear, Later Bob Marley etc etc. I think decent reggae died out about 20 years ago.

How can he be a one hit wonder when he first single was released not that long ago?

Because all his songs since have been rubbish? And besides, his first song was released mid/late last year!

Then only reggae I've ever listened to is Bob Marley. Anything from the 90's forward is utter rubbish IMO.

Because all his songs since have been rubbish? And besides, his first song was released mid/late last year!

Then only reggae I've ever listened to is Bob Marley. Anything from the 90's forward is utter rubbish IMO.

His first single was released this year. And it was release about a month ago. Give the man time to release some more singles before you call him a one hit wonder.

Because it wasnt played on radio and tv last year. It was MTV Jams Jam of The Week last week and Jam of The Week are new songs.

"Last Drop" was released May 10-17th.

"Turn Me On" was released 13th August 2003

first appeared in the UK top 40 on 29th August 2003. So...you gonna admit you were wrong?

Scroll down a little bit and have a look at the release date will ya?