The Champ is back for one night only....

...I JUST SAW THIS, YOU BASTARD

COME BACK AND I WILL DESTROY YOU, I WANT MY FRIGGIN' SHOT! :P

Hey, if you don't mind it, I wouldn't mind be apart of this either. So if you do decided to do this still, perhaps a 3-way could be in order? So come back FSF and give us the answer...

OR YOU SHALL DIE...ehh, erm, uhh, one way or another. <_<

My head could never be dislodged from my ass, its stuck there. Fair do's then, it seems I am some what "wanted" for a match, so I shall lay down the law and kick all of your asses throughly :P

A battle royale of the best I recommend, even including the Admin Almighty of AJ himself.

How does this sound for a clash of the titans?:

FSF

Norris Scott

Livid

Flowzen King

mudda

AJ

Sounds pretty fucking good.

So, we gonna get a theme or some rules up in here, or is this gonna be freestylin' for the title?

Your ass had BETTER be putting that EWB Graphics title up, you may be undefeated...but SOON, FSF, SOON YOU SHALL NO MORE!!

EDIT: And just so you know, Hogan's rocking "Holiday" By Green Day on my computer right now. Seriously...he's playing in tune with the fuckin' guitar, lol

Edited by Norris Scott

Theme: Band advertisement

Instructions: several new up and coming bands have approached you and asked if you could do the artwork for their first cd. Choose one fo the bands below and create a front and back cd cover for the band or artist.

Los Dingos - an up and coming hard hitting rapper mixes wicked beats with several different techno tracks. His first cd will be titled "Los Dingos - Loose and Live"

The Romantics - an up and coming indy rock band with a style sort of resembling puddle of mudd. Their first cd will be called "This Album Rocks"

Craving Danger - an all girl metal band who sites Kittie as a major influence. their first cd will be called " Give into the Craving"

Size: the normal size for cd covers

2. There is no such thing as an EWB Graphics Championship.

FSF has been calling himself that for ages now, I've been determined to face him and beat him just for bragging rights ever since he started :P