Official West Bromwich Albion thread

Guest Cashmiesta

Guest Cashmiesta

So here it is, EWB's **OFFICIAL** West Bromwich Albion thread. I'm proberbly be the only fan of the Baggies here anyways, but heres this week question.

Do you think that Albion will survive the odds, the voodoos, and the critics by becoming the first team bottom at Christmas to stop up?

We have won our last 3 out of four games, our only loss came at Chelsea, 1-0 and I believe that we can do it, but do you? The escape is on!

Mitch

So here it is, EWB's **OFFICIAL** West Bromwich Albion thread. I'm proberbly be the only fan of the Baggies here anyways, but heres this week question.

Do you think that Albion will survive the odds, the voodoos, and the critics by becoming the first team bottom at Christmas to stop up?

We have won our last 3 out of four games, our only loss came at Chelsea, 1-0 and I believe that we can do it, but do you? The escape is on!

Mitch

West Brom won't survive. Southampton will.

It's just a hunch. :)

Why don't we merge this with the Villa thread and just have "Crappy Midlands Teams Thread"

:shifty:

That's for you Summers :P

But a WBA thread is fucked, all the big clubs should have one - Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea  for example.

Spurs aren't a big side. Villa are bigger. Shut up and go put on your faggy shirt. :P

The albion will stay up any villa fans that fink differntly well u look back at sunday and remeber they were the better team. Come on Albion!!!!!!!!!!!

Villa am shite

Hence the lucky goal at the end? Please don't try and say you were the better side, it only makes you look stupid.

Villa ARE better than Albion will ever be.

Troll. :)

I can't see any way of Richardson breaking through to the United first team. I was at the United/Exeter FA Cup game (I got a free ticket, I wasn't going to turn it down) and he looked absolutely shit. If he can't cut it against a bunch of Conference players, then I'm lost on he's going to cope/has coped in the Premiership.

I can't see any way of Richardson breaking through to the United first team.  I was at the United/Exeter FA Cup game (I got a free ticket, I wasn't going to turn it down) and he looked absolutely shit.  If he can't cut it against a bunch of Conference players, then I'm lost on he's going to cope/has coped in the Premiership.

I can't see any way of Richardson breaking through to the United first team.  I was at the United/Exeter FA Cup game (I got a free ticket, I wasn't going to turn it down) and he looked absolutely shit.  If he can't cut it against a bunch of Conference players, then I'm lost on he's going to cope/has coped in the Premiership.

But the wierd thing is that he has been coping superbly at WBA

Guest Cashmiesta

Anyways, maybe we was lucky, but your player(Ridgewell the tw*t) got Greening sent off. Maybe that goal could've came earlier. But Gera was our playmaker and Sorenson made a good save to deny Gera which to all of us ona derby game, is a suprise!

Mitch