For all the Ufc fans

Docpepper

got the game in the mail , never been open only $9 bucks off ebay. this game is brilliant within 3 minutes of the game I'm fucking screaming at the tv. I picked Robbie Lawyer (Ibelieve) against Bj penn . I kick his ass the first and second rounds , at the start of the third round he blocks one of my punches and takes me down. I escape and get to my feet and I'm really close to the cage now , He spears the fuck out of me pinning me on the cage . he starts wailing on and the ref tackles him off so he'd stop punching.

This game is way better than any mma game I played and I own both UFC throwdown and Pride fc.

the create a fighter is still lacking but I like the way they included different gyms in career mode.

Actual body damage is good and they included a female mma fighter that has kicked my ass several times..

haven't unlocked everything but it sad that they didn't include Coulture.

i have on of the UFC ps2 games and i dident realy like it, it was so easy, wich game is this ? the newest one that is only around for x-box ?

so far from what i know (some ufc ps2 game, k1 and pride fc) non of the pure mma games can stand the KoC1/2 MMA mode (wich issent anywear near perfect becaus it is way to slow compared to real MMA) . . . i still like to check at them if i can i just think the latest UFC one was X-box only so i never started carring to much.

All i remember about the ufc game right now was that i always won and the loading times were 3 times as long as the matches ^^

This is on the PS2 or X-Box? Either way, I'm buying it. I remember renting one of the older UFC games and I didn't really like it, but my interest in MMA/UFC has picked up greatly due to The Ultimate Fighter.

I still have to check out KoC II. I asked C-Heat to send me KoC I, but the faggot never did. :(

this one is is Sudden impact and it is on ps2 , might be on both systems not sure. it's only $20 . Didn't know there wasa K1 game , I have Pride Fc and Throwdown both on pc. Pride is good but it lacks anty reall game modes , the action is good and can easily go several rounds , where as Throwdown matches ended way to early and the career mode sucked.

Sudden Impact is alot better , I've had 3 matches so far thats went to the 3rd round and thats just on easy mode , I'm going to try on hard mode later. I love the addittion of different mounts from side mount and etc. The graphics are better too as said earlier the create a player is better than Throwdown's but not as detailed as prides

and the Story mode is really good.

Sudden Impact I think is a vast improvement on earlier efforts, but it still loses its appeal rather quickly. As Matzat said, the loading times can be much longer than the actual fights sometimes, which can be annoying. The CAF is better, but still limited. The training got boring fairly quickly too. So yeah, best MMA game I've played, but there's still a great deal of room for improvement for the genre.

I agree about the load times , and the game has clipping issues, but I like th training especially since the new gyms and such , I hated the training in Throwdown. and I think the with the added positions and such makes it alot better , but graphically Pride is better , haven't played KOC and probably never will unless they do like Winning Eleven series and release them here in the states.

imo the game is good single player experience but an awesome Multiplayer game . I think I'll be winning me some money next weekend

This is on the PS2 or X-Box? Either way, I'm buying it. I remember renting one of the older UFC games and I didn't really like it, but my interest in MMA/UFC has picked up greatly due to The Ultimate Fighter.

I still have to check out KoC II. I asked C-Heat to send me KoC I, but the faggot never did. :(

just buy it, if you pick slow shipping at play asia you still are under 25 us $ for one of the koc 1 games. (and they usualy ship a 5$ coupon with a lot of orders so if you buy the second game afterwarts you even get away under 20$)

red

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...4-j-70-1sh.html

green

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...4-j-70-25a.html

red is the better one for MMA sinc it has the MMA "story" mode

Sudden Impact is the best MMA title, hands down. PRIDE FC beats it in presentation, but for gameplay Sudden Impact takes the cake. That's not saying much, as the genre of MMA video game titles all together is lacking. There is a ton of room for improvement and hopefully one day somebody comes along and does an MMA to perfection. That will be the day my life becomes closer to completion.

There is another PRIDE game that was only released in Japan. I've seen screen shots, but haven't heard anything else in terms of gameplay improvement. The roster is bigger, the graphics look about the same, maybe a slight improvement. The rest I can't tell unless I play it, which chances are I never will.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

just buy it, if you pick slow shipping at play asia you still are under 25 us $ for one of the koc 1 games. (and they usualy ship a 5$ coupon with a lot of orders so if you buy the second game afterwarts you even get away under 20$)

red

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...4-j-70-1sh.html

green

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...4-j-70-25a.html

red is the better one for MMA sinc it has the MMA "story" mode

the loading times can be much longer than the actual fights sometimes

i don´t know to much about thes discs sinc i play so manny import games that anything but a modchip would be nonsens for my needs anyway, but i asume what boots us imports should boot asian imports aswell, you might find a more sadesfiing soluton if you just read the manual of your disc or visit the supliers webpage ;)

I wonder why Couture isn't in any of the games , is he like bonds and refuses to be included in games or did the game developers jsut forget about him. I so want to have anotehr Liddell vs. Couture .

I've heard people have created him but I don't see how

EBG , have you created any real Ufc stars in the game ? all I've created right now is myself

I wonder why Couture isn't in any of the games ,  is he like bonds and refuses to be included in games or did the  game developers jsut forget about him. I so want to  have anotehr Liddell vs. Couture .

I've heard people have created him but I don't see how

EBG , have you created any real Ufc stars in the game ? all I've created right now is myself

I rented this, and it plays almost exactly like the original UFC game that came out on the Dreamcast. The graphics weren't even much better. There are some new moves, and the game is pretty fun though.

I'd have to disagree with you on the graphics , i think they are better than the other ufc games except for Pride FC.

Apple I'll get the roster for you and post it later , I'm not close to my pc now lol