KOTGR2 Quater Finals

KOTGR2 QUATER FINALS

Norris Scott vs Johnny Perfect

THEME: The record company, 'Hanging Radiator Records' has issued you with a job to revamp their current logo identity. Create a new logo and also create new letter heads and business card designs to accompany them.

REQUIREMENTS:

COMPANY LOGO

Size: The logo must fit within a 450 x 450px box.

Restrictions: The Record Label name must be encorporated within the logo or as a footer beneath the logo.

LETTER HEAD

Size: Just show the design of the Letter Head on the top of a letter page. 700 x 250px

Restrictions: The new logo should be clearly visible on the letter head.

BUSINESS CARD

Size: Show the full design of the new business card with a false Name, Phone Number & Address. 400 x 250px

Restrictions: The logo must be shown somewhere on the card.

YOU MUST DO ALL 3 GRAPHICS, NOT JUST CHOOSE ONE

Votes: OPEN VOTING, First To Three Wins.

DEADLINE: MIDNIGHT (GMT), 27th APRIL 2005

HangingRadiatorRecords.jpg

HangingRadiatorRecordsLetterhead.jpg

HangingRadiatorRecordsCard.jpg

Tried to keep things more simple and professional looking, rather then graphical. Hope it came out good :)

Good luck JP :)

Edited by Norris Scott

Holy Fuck , first IWC's amazing graphic now your's damn! so far this tourney is showcasing the great talents of all that is involved. Love it Norris

Sorry for the lateness, just before the deadline here though. Found it damn hard, had some ideas but it was so hard making things look good. To be honest, I suck at logo making and the stuff that looks stylish. Just looks a bit old school and gritty, but I didn't want to no show and let the awesome work of Norris go to waste.

Hanging1.jpg

Letterhead1.jpg

BuesinessCard1.jpg

Edit: Nevermind about the strokes, I worked out why it was coming out big.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Well done Norris, awesome entry.

Goodluck in the next round :thumbsup:

Oh and yeah, people voting in my opinion should give reasons why too in this, instead of just saying the name of the person, at least give a reason why. Not talking about this battle here or anything, just talking about the whole thing. So don't think I'm being a prick because I lost, because it's nothing to do with that, I lost fair and square. I just think that in all battles people should give reasons, unless you desperately want to look like a postwhore or something :P

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Great entry Johnny, I think the business card and letterhead were a bit hard to look at though, seemed like you over-did the star effect.

Still, I liked it :thumbsup:

Glad to move on to the next round! Can't wait to see how I fair against AJ or Explorer...whoever came out of that one the winner, about to check