Neighbours <_<

Cactus Drags

I haven't watched in ages, but since Easter I've sort of fallen into the habiot of watching. The Scully family confuses me.

1. Where's Flick?

2. I thought Lynn was Summer's mum, why is Steph being mum?

3. Where's Joe?

4. why the fuck am I watching Neighbours?

Flick went off to America, I think...can't remember exactly.

Lynn is Steph's mum. Steph is now married to Max, who is Summers dad.

Joe the actual actor got fired, so they wrote in a storyline of Joe and Lynn breaking up, as Joe wanted Lynn to come to somewhere else in Australia (where he had been fighting bush fires with his son...whatever his name is), and she didn't want to.

Because it is good.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its terrible, the acting is terrible, the use of the same music for everything is terrible (just give me one good reason, why I should go hooooome tonite) and the storylines are sooo soft, its offensive, what happened to rape and paedophilia?

Max is the guy with the anger management problem right? So he shacked up with Lynn, and now he's banging her daughter Steph...why?

He didn't shack up with Lynn. I think they had to live together for a little while......I think I remember a pest control problem, or something like that.

He's always lived just with Boyd and Summer, and now Steph lives with them.

I haven't watched in ages, but since Easter I've sort of fallen into the habiot of watching. The Scully family confuses me.

1. Where's Flick?

Edited by superstar2003auok

I hate Serena personally, whiny little bitch.

I also like Neighbours a bit, way more than crud like Dream Team, Hollyoaks, and any soap on Channel 5.

It's just, I'd watch it for the football, and there's about 3 minutes of that a week. Storylines vary from the obsurd to the boring, and it's never seemed to be really realistic (ok, I'm saying that in a Neighbours thread, I'm aware of the contradiction........) It doesn't seem to be either a soap, or a drama. I admit to finding it hard to comment on, as I just haven't had the desire to watch it for a long, long time. It just doesn't interest me.

Was some nice girls in it back in the day though :)

Edited by timmayy

Thoughts recently:

- Sky got fit.

- Boyd has a sexy body.

- Paul Robinson is a pimp.

- Lawman > *, even if he is a politic-ing bastard.

- Stingray annoys the fuck out of me, as does Cindi.

- Stuart's blindness is hilarious, especially when Cindi stalks him.

- Izzy is fucking gorgeous, Karl is actually the ultimate pimp.

- Lilliana is fit for a mum.

Did anyone see the episode where Stingray thought he had an STD, so went to Karl's flat - not his surgery, his flat? Karl proceedes to make him drop trou and I'm thinking "I'm pretty sure that's not legal", then Stingray hugs him and Karl says "Pull your pants up son."

Classic.

Yeah, Sky got quite nice, quite quickly :) And I concur, Lil is nice for a mum

I never noticed Boyd's body though....... However, he does have quite nice biceps :)

And I still feel the need to strangle Serena.

Edited by timmayy